• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
I'm sure that many of you have seen my thread "What if they were real" on the front page. Well, even though we've started I am still accepting signups, so just sign up here, this is also a thread for people to discuss the roleplay.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I found it!!! lol, I've had a little too much sugar. So this is the OOC thread is it? Very well. I have to wonder why the HA is coming after John, aside from plot advancement, of course. Is he special or something? Because it sure isn't for his charming and gentle nature. Oh well, I'll probably find out as time goes on. For now I'll assume it's because he's a very tough trainer. Or he has the potential to be at any rate. *Grins wickedly*

Edit: We've started making it to the gyms. Until the GM posts a complete list, I'll post the ones we do have here.

Ice: Baltimore, Maryland. Leader: Riley
Fighting: Las Vegas, Nevada. Leader: Randy
Rock: (Stone Mountain) Atlanta, Georgia. Leader: Roxy
Ground: Dallas, Texas. Leader: Marty
Water: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Leader: Aurora
Fire: Honolulu, Hawaii. Leader: Vincent
Steel: Detroit, Michigan. Leader:
Ghost: (Winchester Mansion) San Jose, California. Leader:
Flying: Chicago, Illinois. Leader: Donald Flask
Grass: (Lake Lure) Chimney Rock, North Carolina. Leader:
Bug: Naples, Florida. Leader: Satoshi Tajiri
Dark: St. Louis, Missouri. Leader:
Psychic: New Orleans, Louisiana. Leader:

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Hmm... They probably didn't count on his foundness for his pokemon. He'd never do anything to hurt them, though I doubt they'd want him to. And are you saying that his drunken father was really doing it all on purpose? Not because of the drinking? What a twist! But that sounds fine to me. Hehehe.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Hmm... They probably didn't count on his foundness for his pokemon. He'd never do anything to hurt them, though I doubt they'd want him to. And are you saying that his drunken father was really doing it all on purpose? Not because of the drinking? What a twist! But that sounds fine to me. Hehehe.

I think that the beatings were grooming John and that the father was drunk anyways.

Nideous

Years
Hm... Well, it makes sense. But please don't make them want him as an ordinary grunt. It just seems like way to much work for them to want another grunt. There would be easier ways to manipulate him into doing their bidding. Ways that would not have to involve making him hate the HA. But you're the GM, so in the end, what you say goes. I don't mind it at all, as John has no intention of ever willingly working for them. Also, I posted our battle. That one was a dozy.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Would it make sense it he was bred genetically to be the next replacement for the gentleman as leader of the human alliance and that the Gentleman's DNA was used to impregnate John's mother and that he was put under the care of a grunt. Of course they changed their mind about John being the successor and decided on Israel for reason's that will be revealed later in the roleplay.

Nideous

Years
Wow! Mind=Blown! Did you make that up just now? Or have you been planning it all along. On second thought, don't tell me. This is just to much. How strange. I think I like it! And don't tell me what they plan to do with him now that they have Israel. Let that be a surprise.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm just curious right now. I don't think I've seen Team Plazma anywhere to harm our character, & will there be a big fight between the two teams? Will Silver & Kitten be targeted by the HA team for reasons? These questions have been in my head for some time now so I just wanted some answers. No need for rushing though! I can wait. Also, when do we move on to the next day?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Actually I was kind of hoping that you and cookies character would deal more with team Plasma like me and Nideouses character deal with the HA, and yes eventually the two teams will fight it out. As for the next day, In one of my posts I'll mention when a new day begins.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well, Cookie's character & mine will need them to go to bed, but I'm still waiting for her to post. But what you say goes, & I'm fine with that. Hope she logs on soon. If you're reading this Cookie, we better get our characters to bed as soon as possible!

Nideous

Years
Ahah! The plot thickens! But, why would Tydus go to all that trouble with John when he had Israel already? After all, John is two years younger than his apparent brother? I don't quite get the reasoning.

Edit: Again, never mind. These are questions that should be answered IC.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Tydus didn't want to bring someone he loved into the life of being a terrorist so he bred the perfect replacement for him with John, when John rebelled Tydus had no choice to but to bring his favorite son into the mix, as to why he doesn't offer the top position to John while he's a prisoner, after seeing Israel's battle with John he now believes that Israel would be the stronger leader.

Years
Well that explains alot of stuff XD Sorry guys been abit busy these past few days only really had time to read it before my mom kicked me off the comp.. Oh and Shiny, if I'm gone for more than 12 hours then you can bunny Kitten abit just to keep everything moving, unless it's something ubberly mega important then you better leave her... *Evil eyes*

Back