• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't break me, won't shake me. [OOC]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I have to go to school tomorrow anyways which means that I will have to go to sleep soon, so, I'll give you guys...16 hours? =P

LOL, JK. I can wait. XD Just wanted to let you know that I am now alive. ;)

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
It will be up soon.

This is the point where things start to get... Interesting. I said there would be dark things, and in my post... Maybe some of those will be exposed.

Maybe...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Be careful that I don't figure out where this is going to go. ;) Well, maybe you'll tell me anyways as "Bouncy".

Hm, that name still feels weird.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I'm going to go cry in that corner. Right there.

I'll be back in an hour.

(It's the second time I've made this joke, except it was laughing before...)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'm going to go cry in that corner. Right there.

I'll be back in an hour.

(It's the second time I've made this joke, except it was laughing before...)

Only the second time?
There was that time you threatened to kick me in the groin and cry in your emo corner, but I guess this corner is slightly different, no? No emo. But that must be implied with you ;3
Lulz, u know I kid.

Okay... so... gosh, this is going slightly slow. Maybe we should have a posting order for both the Yellow and Black groups, since they'd be the ones interacting the most. If there was inter-group interaction, it would also speed that up.
Plausible idea, or not...?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Only the second time?
There was that time you threatened to kick me in the groin and cry in your emo corner, but I guess this corner is slightly different, no? No emo. But that must be implied with you ;3
Lulz, u know I kid.

Okay... so... gosh, this is going slightly slow. Maybe we should have a posting order for both the Yellow and Black groups, since they'd be the ones interacting the most. If there was inter-group interaction, it would also speed that up.
Plausible idea, or not...?

...Which last time? I do that to a lot of people...
LOL, um, that corner is jut a corner that you can find in any old household. The emo corner is different from that corner.
Of course emo is implied with me; I'm the emoist person ever...Is "emoist" even a word?
Of course I do, text speaker. SPELL OUT THE WORD "YOU". IT'S ONLY TWO EXTRA LETTERS. (beserk button)

Yeah, I kind of want to get posting...(has a post half way written). Who is next anyways? I know that you are above me...

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I think Roswell is next. Not sure. I shall look, though. ^^

I'm a bad GM...

It is indeed, Roswell. Or Nubia. They're the same person, so... Yeah. :P

Also, posting orders for the groups? I'm a bit confused.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Also, posting orders for the groups? I'm a bit confused.

Example:

Yellow Group Posting Order:

Insert name here
Insert name here
Insert name here
Insert name here

Black Group Posting Order:

Insert name here
Insert name here
Insert name here
Insert name here

And the posting order would be broken up between the two groups, not all eight of the names at once. xD It might get confusing though, although the RP would probably move faster.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
At first, I tried to do that. However, with inactivity, and people disappearing, it is hard to stick to that. For this occasion, if the two of you would like, I will put Nubia behind the two of you, and just bump both of you up.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I can wait. I mean, I'll let you know when I REALLY start to get impatient, but I can wait. I do have other RPs right now as well.

Nakuzami

Years
Just posted a short little filler post. Not sure if there's much else for Nel to be doing, but if there is, I could just edit it in later. :3

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
The only mandatory thing that needs to be in there, and it doesn't necessarily have to be this post, is at some point each person needs to receive a letter as Bradyn did. It doesn't have to be from the little girl, it can be presented by anyone/anything... And the letters don't have to be the same, either. It's all up to you what's in it. You know, so everyone has the ability to express their creativity and their interpretation of things.

Also, in tomorrow's time (in the roleplay of course, not here), the battles will be starting.

Nakuzami

Years
The only mandatory thing that needs to be in there, and it doesn't necessarily have to be this post, is at some point each person needs to receive a letter as Bradyn did. It doesn't have to be from the little girl, it can be presented by anyone/anything... And the letters don't have to be the same, either. It's all up to you what's in it. You know, so everyone has the ability to express their creativity and their interpretation of things.

Also, in tomorrow's time (in the roleplay of course, not here), the battles will be starting.

Okay, wasn't sure about that.
You managed to make Jasmine sound interestingly un-Jasmine. ;3
I'll edit that into my post later. That way we could hopefully start battles next rotation ^.^

Yay, battles! Guess that means I get to fight you, huh? :3

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I hope that's a good thing? ^^ And trust me... There are a lot of... Uncharacteristic things that are going to be happening in this roleplay. Just a small spoiler, by the way... Jasmine is NOT the only well-known trainer that the trainers will encounter... Nor is she the big concern. Just a spoiler, though. That's all I'm saying for now.

And yes. I am planning once everyone posts for this rotation, to start the battles next rotation. OH! And yes... You are indeed, my opponent. ^^ No bueno man, no bueno... :P

Seeing as how it will be Joint-Post format, if you would like to go ahead and we start working on that, or wait... Just let me know!

Back