• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know you had some initial success but I'm so glad you're failing now. Your success was designed to take away from others so I'm glad it's slowly being taken away. Maybe you should think about the people around you before you throw them under the bus.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Dear Anonymous,
I take it all back, sorry. ;.; I'll put up with you for now. xD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Words cannot express how idiotic you were today and in all honesty you really should have backed off. I may have been playing nice btw but I can't guarantee that again should there ever be a next time lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Now that I cut ties with my old friends at AnimeNation and left my ex behind me now I can hopefully be a good lover to you even if our relationship must be kept secret, I hope I don't disappoint now lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Mere words cannot express how grateful I am to you for giving me that apple from earlier today, that literally saved my life and for that I'm in your debt.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

We've spoken on and off for a little while (with a HUGE break in between ;;) but recently we've been talking a lot more, and I find it absolutely lovely. If things carry on the way they are then this could become something wonderful, which honestly I never expected to happen. I hope we'll become amazing friends and possibly even meet up soon with your country hopping scholarship money plans! Let's turn this into something great. :)

Dear Anonymous,

There are so many things I want to talk to you about but what if I say the wrong thing or too much... Sometimes I wonder if you realize that something's wrong, but that's usually answered pretty quickly. :/ I guess I'll get used to it though - is there another choice? :3

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I don't like you.

I no longer hate you, no longer become furious at the very thought of you, but your name definitely leaves a very resentful feeling.

Just the very thought, actually. I've twisted you into an embodiment of everything I hate about myself. The person I hate doesn't exist. They never did.

But you do. You've screwed my head up so horribly, just because of that one very deliberate, very cruel insult. Everything I hated me for, you pointed out and mercilessly spotlighted.

I'm not worthless. I'm trying to tell myself that. I have achieved something huge, and yet, because of you, I can't enjoy it. I exceeded even you, but you're ruining that for me.

I want to forgive you. For my sake. But I can't. What you told me, what your actions jmplied, for six weeks...

I'm not worthless.

I don't hate you. Not anymore. But I do dislike you.

And that's such a powerful motivator.

If you weren't several words I can't type here, would I have pushed myself?

Probably.

So, now that I think about it, I dislike you even more. I probably still would have done this.

But I stutter, I space out, and I get confused.

So, as you've made it all too clear, I'm a waste of space, and I don't deserve to enjoy this. I don't deserve to pollute the world with my "misguided thoughts".

Six weeks was enough of you. Why why why did you have to contact me six months later, just to do this to me?

You don't know. You don't care.

For you, it was just a quick message and the SEND button.

For me, it's been a central reality that I want to forget and move on from, but at the same time, I want to fulfill the impossible dream of seeing you admit your wrong.

Whatever. Keep on living life in your smug hypocrisy. This isn't idle chatter. I have the means to surpass you, age gap or no, and I will rub it in your face at the earliest opportunity. You rubbed my inferiority, my flaws into my face. I'm sinply going to even it out.

And I'll hate myself for it.

-Shanghai Alice

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Dear Anon,
If i talk to u, then u probably will ignore me, If i ignore u, u probably will just forget who I am... perhaps its time to move on... even though we once were very good friends, it doesn't necessarily mean it continues...

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Oh please. Would you two please stop taking this so seriously?

DA,

*gags* Please stop.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

Hell no I won't let you control me. I met you 3 months ago and was perfectly fine before it. I've got another 3 years of being around you, whether we like it or not. You got nothing on me.

Dear Anonymous,

Take your own damn advice. Everything that comes out of your mouth, you should apply to your own life. Now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

After the fight we had just now I've lost the last shred of respect I once had for you and now I look at you with pity more than anything. You used to be so great back then but look how the mighty have fallen, the hypocritical, ignorant, lazy, senile, and utterly retarded sack of crap you now are. Seek help and grow up you pitiful *****. I could go on but honestly you're not worth it.

Dear Anonymous,

So glad to talk to you today, sorry about banging up your brother like that last week but at least you understand what I needed to do at the time. I'm actually kinda glad that I met you now in all honesty, at least you listen.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry that I couldn't think of anything to say to you other than "hi" when I saw you. I know you were conscious and could hear me, but seeing you sick, sedated and hooked to all those machines was rough. I wasn't as prepared for it as I thought I was. I'm so sad that you're not doing well, you mean so much to me and I love you so much and it makes me so mad that I couldn't say that to you yesterday. Thing is, last time you were in a bad situation like this and I couldn't bare seeing you like that I told myself I'd be braver...and yet I wasn't. Hang in there, please.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Maybe it's because I don't want to get all lovey-dovey with you, like you do with every other girl you talk to. ****.

DA,

Glad you finally saw the light.

DA,

I can't help but wonder what we could have been if I hadn't been such a dumbass all those months ago.

DA,

Quit moping, you *****. I can hear you from across the room.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Finally we can get along for once. Refreshing change of pace too.

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for calling you an a-hole today, I just woke up at the time and believe it or not I'm not the type who likes to fight for fun in all honesty lol.

Dear Anonymous,

I finally hear from you again after all this time my love, 6 months is gonna be a while I know that much but if I get to see you at all it'll be more than worth it considering how often we're gonna be seeing each other since we're basically inseparable now lol. That and I want to develop an actual relationship with you too because I want to be confident in myself when I say I love you for once. You're still so cute though haha <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

quit snooping on my stuff. i use a different name because i don't like people i don't know or trust knowing my real one. isn't that a good thing i'm not telling everyone my name anyway? and besides. i'm nearly 20 years old. and it's 2012, people do communicate online, you know. whether we're near OR far. there is nothing wrong with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I really wish you could have woken me up this morning, either that or could have gotten a better alarm clock. My sleep schedule would be better if it wasn't interrupted 24/7, oh how I hate working nowadays.

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for not showing up yesterday, I haven't gotten any real sleep in a long ass time so I had to crash eventually. I'll show up next week though when I've gotten some shut eye for once.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I feel like everything you tell me is a lie. You promise so much and prove so little. Actions speak louder than words here and your actions say a lot.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Stop treating her like an *******. She's not going to return your feelings. After, she didn't show any resentment when you left her all those months ago.

Get over it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

hey hey hey now!

dear anonymous,

if you can still provide me with hugs and your listening ears and just your presence, i will be happy and i will try to keep things good between us...okay?

dear anonymous,

sorry...you probably heard me snoring and my mouth was probably wide open because i'm an ugggggggly sleeper. lol

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
querido anónimo,

te extrano, mucho. tiene que regresar a mi muy pronto.

dear anonymous,

you're kinda cute. not a crush, because I don't know you enough, but damn... you're coming close. not many can move me like that without even opening their mouth.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I need you and you're abandoning me. You can't ignore this any more. I can't do this without you.

Dear Anonymous,

It's funny. I used to be upset we couldn't talk, but it doesn't matter any more, it's been nearly five years. Build a bridge. I'm still going to be here if you ever want to talk again but don't even think for a second I'm going to be the one talking first.

Dear Anonymous,

Get off of your high horse and realise you're not perfect and you never will be. You're not liked, you've never been liked.

Dear Anonymous,

I love how you say all these things you don't like and how all this stuff pisses you off then you do them all yourself. Dirty lying hypocrite, I hope you're run over by a bus.

Dear Anonymous,

hahahahaha some friend you are transphobic little ***** one more comment like that and i'll punch you in the mouth.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm right, you're wrong, I'm big, you're small and there is nothing you can do about it. Accept that and we'll both be happier because I'm tired of your immaturity, I don't care that you don't speak English very well you're not stupid and you've even admitted you're the one at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back