• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier Coolidge-A Day of Rememberance

Doctor X sighed...he had left home years and years ago, and he hadn't heard from his family in a year and half. He was thinking about leaving Johto to see his family again...No. His father told him to never give up, and he wasn't going to let him down. He stood up and walked out the cafe door into Goldenrod City. It was time he moved on. He looked to his companion, Claydol. "Well Clayton, it's time to go." He began to head for the Train Station. He was going to go to Kanto again.

Before he could go two steps, a man called out to him, "You there!" He turned around to see this guy in a tuxedo. "Yes, you! I challenge you to a two on two battle!"

X-Ray was surprised by the man's audacity, but thought to himself, Might as well have one last battle before I go. "I accept your challenge, good sir." He released Stark, who looked around and studied the surrounding buildings like they had rehearsed a thousand and one times. "Alright Clayton, Stark, we're gonna have one last battle before we go back to Kanto. You dig it?" They simultaneously agreed. "Very good, send out your pokemon!" He called out.

The man sent out a Seviper and a Growlithe. "You first."

"Big mistake." Xavier smirked. "Execute plan Alpha 2!" In the blink of an eye, the two pokemon burrowed underground swiftly. The man's two pokemon didn't stand a chance. Seconds later, they burst from the ground and took the Growlithe and Seviper with one hit. X-Ray began to dance around in joy. "Perfect execution! Good job guys!" He ran up to his partners and grinned. "Extra pokeblock for you!" He, being a man of old fashions, pulled out a pokeblock dispenser and fed them both his own special blend, which they eagerly ate.

The man's mouth was still gaping at the one-hit KO. He finally snapped out of his daze and approached Xavier. "You have talent kid. I knew it from the moment I saw you. Please examine this." He handed him a flyer which read:

-Earth and Sky!-

Are you tired of gyms? Want a challenge that will really put your metal to the test? Do you truly want to stand out above all the trainers on the solid earth you stand on? Take part in the Earth and Sky League: BATTLE ROYALE!​

If you're reading this, then you have completed the first step in participating in our yearly tournament that ends in every winter. The objective is simple, Along with this brochure, you will have a map of approved battle areas for the components to your badge which you will need to qualify for the finals! You should also have a badge case containing your first badge component! Gamble it in a fight during your battles and win enough components to complete your badge! Only then will it reveal to you where to go to fight the devastating elite!​

Grand Prize:
1 wish
2nd Prize:
$200,000,000 Cash
Runner Up:
A complete badge for next year's contest!​

It intrigued the boy. "Sounds interesting. I'll make my way immediatley."​

"Good, we're looking for new talent a lot these days."​

"Well, you can count me in." Xavier ran quickly to the ocean and released Mel, then returned Clayton and Stark. "Well Mel, we're going to this place called the Lethia region. Let's go!" He leapt on the Mantine's back and commanded it to use Surf. Trainer and pokemon slowly made their way towards Lethia, with no clue where they're going, but somehow going the right way.​

Last edited:
Years
-Heroes Loft-
"There's nothing to be surprised about..." Jev sat back, as Irek walked and sat down beside Jev. "...What, your going to bug me until I-" "All 3 of us will spar with you, 3 to 1." "A few years ago, there was this redhead, short hair, fast and was the type of trainer that loved to exercise with her pokemon to get them into better training. They sort of bump-." "You threw him to her...On purpose ... While sparring." "...Ok, I threw him, they at least hit it off and went out." "She hit him and threw him back... You ended up fighting her until both of you ran out of energy..." "...Fine, I caused it. They meet up later to apologize to one another. He apologized for me and she apologized for her reaction. They began talking to one another and she noticed that he played caravan and made a bet with him over one game..." "... She gambled a night on town with her against his pants and his red jacket for the day." Irek laughed out loud, rolling back onto his tail. "Hey-O! I wonder how Shadoan took it..." "He didn't know. She didn't tell him what she wanted from him until their game was finished... Either case, he won and came out victorious. He dropped us off at a daycare while the two went out on a date for the evening and explored the city." Jev sat up and grinned. "That special?" "Yep... The two played caravan a ton and would make odd little bets for kisses, supplies, articles of clothing from each other for a day, they even traveled together and slept with one another in the same tent like a close couple... Until they reached a fork in the road and went their separate ways, hoping they would meet up with one another." Irek paused a moment, looking at Jev. "Well, what went wrong? Why did he stop playing caravan?" Jev looked over at Avaith. "You know the rest of this story." Avaith looked away for a moment with a bitter expression as he turned back to the group. "They met up months later and started catching up. Before long, it would be like old times until her new boyfriend shown up." Ireks ears folded down a little "I can guess where this is going..." "It got worse. He challenged Shadoan to a pokemon match, me vs. his blastoise with her hand in marriage as the wager. Shadoan was torn between her and letting what he had as close as a brother get hurt or worse. So he turned down the match and left the city without saying good-bye... Jev was being healed in the pokemon center during the time for trying to make a move on a Charmeleon." "HEY! SHE WAS HOT!... IN BOTH TERMS OF THE WORD!" "So he stopped playing because the game reminded him of her... The other guy, was he big with large muscles? Blue spiked hair? Black tear drop tattoo on his hand?" Avaith perked his ears up. "Yeah.... How do you know him?" "His 5 year old daughter is one of the elites for this cycle... She's also a red-head." Avaith looked as if his mind had been shot repeatedly as the pupils of his eyes shrunk to the size of a grain of sand while Jev started bopping his head against one of the tent supports. Ulla looked at Irek as if he was joking. "How is someone so young able to become an Elite?" Irek looked up at Ulla with a serious face. "When she caught her first Pokemon, her father put her through E&S's elite training to be a Rust-type. She has won 76 battles in a row against trainers in all 3 conferences last year. She has to serve her cycle for 5 more years before she can become an exile." He paused a moment to look at the group and slowly got up. "I guess this was a crotch shot to all of you... So I'll take my leave... and see if I can get some dinner... The strongest are the ones who defend those they care for, you have a good trainer, you too Mello."

Shadoan noticed Jack gathering his things as he sat up. "What's up Jack? You getting ready to leave?" He asked, sitting up as he adjusted his coat.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

-Outer Rim of Lethia – Ocean-

The old sea captain blows the fog horn over the seas as a unsettling fog rolls in around the outskirts of Lethia to warn arriving trainers and ships where his ship was located to avoid a wreck.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

-Forest Vendors-

The vendor checked the binder and handed Jimmy a vanilla folder. "This contains a map of the known areas of where the trainers have disappeared... Just be sure to hide if you ever hear an eerie whistle. Since most of our reports are coming from the victims friends and what they heard before they disappeared. If you need supplies, the vendor camp behind me has some booths setup for food before we pack up for the night and sleep until dawn." The job booth vendor yawns loudly as he puts the job binder away and sits back, letting jimmy go with the file.​
[Remake of Half Life! Black Mesa Source! The sound track is free, but I think its WORTH SOMETHING! Its worth listening too while Role Playing!
http://www.blackmesasource.com/soundtrack.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8fW_SeNm_8]

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Mel finally washed ashore ith a wet, freezing Xavier on his back. "You know what buddy? I think it would've been safer, warmer, and dryer on the boat. You remember it, right?" The Mantine remembered it all to well. A few hours after they set off on their journey, the boat came within feet of them, almost chopping them to pieces. Thank Arceus Mantines were powerful swimmers. Mel nodded. He was exhausted from the long journey. "Dear Arceus, you deserve a nap." He returned him to his pokeball and sent out Clayton instead. He never went anywhere without one of his pokemon with him. It wasn't safe.

The pair wondered around on the shore for a good hour or two before they finally found the town. It was called...Standing Grace? What kind of a name was that? They entered it anyays. "Well Clayton, welcome to Lethia. They walked around until they found a guy that looked like a trainer standing next to a vendor with vanilla folders. "Hey there, do you know where I could find these badge pieces?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack looked over at Shaodan and shrugged. "Well, not exactly. I did see a job at the hotel. They need some help over there with waiters and all and not all of my pokemon are built for the job but I was thinking of heading over to the hotel and seeing if they had any rooms set aside for us since we are protecting the area and all. Maybe I could have some of my pokemon act as waiters for a bit you know? It pays well and we could always do with more money." He chuckled to himself. "Money always helps right?"

Echo giggled as she was hit by the snowballs that Spirit shot out and quickly hid behind one of the chairs and countered with her own army of snow balls. Being a ice-type herself Echo could quickly form snowballs and unleashed them at her enemy. "Take that!" She shouted out. Despite her speed Spirit was much faster and could also phase through as well! "No fair!" Echo called out behind her cover as she sent out two more balls and quickly ducked back down when more snowballs headed her way.

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill

Jimmy listening carefully to the vendor, careful not a miss the slightest bit of information. Supplies? Perhaps he would take some, but he was low on money and he needed to conserve his spending. Thus he let the suggestion die off. He grabbed the folder and opened it up, walking as he read. The map marked out various spots where people had disappeared, it resembled a connect the dots game. He pulled out his own map and compared data. He looked for the nearest possible location to investigate. It almost felt like he was a detective, he chuckled at the thought.

"Hey there, do you know where I could find these badge pieces?" He turned around, wondering what kind of ridiculous question that was. In front of him was a dude in one of the most awkward attires he had ever seen, and what was with that blue fabric that stood out at his crotch area... He eyed the man with curiosity, wasn't it standard to receive your badge piece beforehand? Or perhaps he had lost it and was looking for one to steal? There were a lot of possibilities here, and not knowing, Jimmy wasn't sure if he could really trust this guy. Besides, he had a Claydol next to him, this might end up being trouble. Jimmy curled up both of his maps and stuck them in his back pockets, still holding the vanilla folder.

"Umm, didn't you get yours after you battled that guy in the suit, along with the rest of your stuff?"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Umm, didn't you get yours after you battled that guy in the suit, along with the rest of your stuff?" The boy replied.

Xavier remembered getting a little metal thing from that guy he battled, but he didn't know there was other stuff. "I got a badge piece, I think. What other stuff was there besides the flyer?" He was confused. He saw the guy glance at Clayton, then realized he might seem like a threat. He returned the Claydol to it's pokeball. He pulled out the badge piece and the flyer. "I kinda left Goldenrod in a hurry. My battle was only a few hours ago. I just jumped on my Mantine and rode him here. By the way, I'm Xavier. Some people call me Professor X or X-Ray."

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill

"The other thing, being a map of Lethia. Man, you'll get lost without that thing." Jimmy scratched his beard as Xavier returned his Claydol into its pokeball. It seemed his earlier concerns had been nothing but that.

"I kinda left Goldenrod in a hurry. My battle was only a few hours ago. I just jumped on my Mantine and rode him here. By the way, I'm Xavier. Some people call me Professor X or X-Ray." He seemed friendly enough at the very least.

Suddenly, Jimmy remembered how the old sea dog had mentioned something about teaming up with other tournament participants. Perhaps this Xavier fellow could be a good ally to have. But in the mean time, Jimmy had a job to do, and he intended on finishing it. He pulled out his maps and diverted his attention towards them.

"So Professor, I got a proposal for ya. I'm a on job right now and you're new without a map. You could get lost, or you could tag along with me, I might need the help. Or you can go ahead and get a job of your own from the vendors over there, considering they're not closed for tonight." Aha! Jimmy had located the nearest area, and it was pretty close by. He marked it on the map before depositing them both back into his back pockets. "Alright man, you make your choice now, cause I'm going." Jimmy started to jog farther into the forest, eager to find his first clue.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"So Professor, I got a proposal for ya. I'm a on job right now and you're new without a map. You could get lost, or you could tag along with me, I might need the help. Or you can go ahead and get a job of your own from the vendors over there, considering they're not closed for tonight. Alright man, you make your choice now, cause I'm going."

Xavier was nothing without a map...he had a copy of every region...but this one. He needed this guy...at least till he got a map. "Sounds like a plan to me. Where is the first objective?" He was pretty happy. So far so good. He pushed his glasses up and looked around. "Please say its somewhere with either water or ground...or air. I'm good with anything."

Years
-Rise with the Sun!-​

As both Xavier and Jimmy settle themselves in, the boys hear an eerie whistle rise above the trees. The whistle's tone grew louder and louder until it ceased with an utter silence. The wind was not blowing, the pokemon were silent and the sound of water even came to a standstill. The boys quickly to notice to the atmosphere and watched each others backs. The silence was then broken by a moan, coming from the woods. A trainer was staggering along the ground, moving at an abnormal rate, gasping for air. Turning to the two boys, there were no pupils in the trainers eyes as it slowly approached them both and into the moonlight.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Chester began to scratch his chin as he looked does at Kiba and Julia. He shrugged his shoulders as he reached into his coat pocket. "There isn't much going on, Jack is looking into taking a job as one of the waiters... Or so I think. If you both want to take the night shift, work with the vendors security at least. The vendors will remain here until dawn when they leave the loft. Just be sure Shadoan or Jack are aware so that one of them can take the morning shift... Also..." From his coat, he pulled out 2 key cards for the both of them. "These are for your hotel rooms when they are finished tomorrow... Your free to go in now, but expect an empty room with wallpaper and carpet. They're moving the furniture into the rooms at dawn since they came in late today... One more thing, your Gyro Gears please..." Julia held up her gear she received earlier as Chester swiped a card through a slot on the side as the machine rebooted with a new app. "I've installed the 'news stand' app to your gear and will install them to Jack's and Shadoans when I get the chance. The four of you have been subscribed to World Trainers magazine, Outdoors Man monthly, Shonen Jump, Breeding Journal and Gadget Gazette. The subscription to the magazines are on me for 2 years so enjoy them. Julia, You've received an advance copy of World Trainers to your gear containing the film and photos we took on today's expedition. The others will receive theirs tomorrow, Kiba, bring me yours so I can update the OS and give you the new app."

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill & Xavier Coolidge

The duo had been wandering around the forest for what seemed like ages. They knew they were in the vicinity of the disappearance, but any sort of clues seemed relatively nonexistent. Tonight, the forest seemed surprisingly quiet, almost too quiet. Suddenly, a loud hissing noise could be heard behind Jimmy. He quickly turned, ready to engage the source of the noise. What Jimmy saw, was Xavier and his Claydol, waving around repels like no tomorrow. Jimmy sighed, dropping his guard. "Wild pokemon would be the last of my concerns if I were you."

"Yea.. you're probably right..." Xavier looked around his surroundings with every step, he seemed relatively timid. "With Claydol here though, we shouldn't have much to worry about." Xavier slowly nudged himself closer to the physic pokemon, hanging close for security.

Jimmy nodded, but he wasn't stupid. Xavier obviously felt somewhat anxious about the situation. Jimmy couldn't blame him, he himself was nervous. On the outside he held out a facade, he appeared calm and composed, but inside he couldn't help himself. Given the situation the teens were in, it was only natural.

It began to feel like the two were wandering in circles, this was place was obviously barren of whatever they were looking for. As they were about give and head to another spot, a whistle broke the silence, but it was soft and calming... No wait, the sound took a change of course, and suddenly the atmosphere was filled with an eerie presence. All of nature was silent around them, but the whistle, the whistling was loud and clear. Xavier looked at Jimmy, a glimpse of fear in his eyes. Jimmy suddenly realized that it was the eerie whistling that the vendors had mentioned before! Then it came to a sudden stop... "Get ready..." He whispered to Xavier as the boys' eyes locked onto the direction in which the sound had came.

Suddenly, a moan broke out, coming from the same direction of the whistle. A trainer, or what seemed to be a trainer, stumbled out of the woods like a drunk. It or he, turned towards the two and what they saw next freaked the hell out of them. The man's eyes contained no pupils, they looked like an abyss. He began to stagger towards the boys at an incredible pace, ready to add to its collection of trainers. Xavier tensed up and seemed to be ready to attack.

"Wait, I'm not too sure about this, it doesn't seem capable of kidnapping dozens of trainers.. We need to attempt to subdue it first." Jimmy tugged on a pokeball attached to his bag. Annie chirped as she was released from confinement. "Cover your ears!" He shouted at Xavier, "Use Sing." Jimmy and Xavier both clapped their hands over their ears as Annie released a beautiful melody from it's beak. If this failed, violence would be the only other option.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia Blackwood - Heroes' Loft
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Chester went on Julia's expression abruptly changed to one of mild discomfort for no apparent reason. Cue lackluster pokerface. She just sort of glanced in Kiba's direction for a moment. 'Um... hello?' Julia thought, trying to grab the two males' attention. Cue awkward mental-silence. What, was her mind a playground? Why was she hearing voices?? She really did not have any grounds for determining the exact cause at the moment. She checked he Gyro Gear to give herself something to be distracted by and confirmed the presence of the article she had modeled for. Her response was to briefly glance over at Kiba, silently considering showing the other. For now, she returned her attention to Chester for a moment. "Thanks..!~" Julia commented. "I guess if Jack is going to be busy, we should go look for Shadoan." she continued, this time seemingly more directed at Kiba.

Julia did however hesitate a moment, her attention drifting back fully to Chester. "...Chester? What're you going to do?--After all this is finished, that is?" she asked, curiously. Aww... isn't that cute. She had grown to like her boss! Albeit, it was a slightly hard not to. He was kind and generous. He didn't seem to be dishonest. It was kind of hard to fault him on anything really. She apparently cared anyway.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Counter-Reaction

'Um... hello?'

Kiba almost jumped away, suddenly yanking his hand back. Surely Chester is going to be making faces. He glanced over at Julia, somewhat wide-eyed. Did I just hear that?? Did she...? I never could speak telepathically to anyone but Ki... Did she...? He paused for a moment. Maybe I can now... I'll test it. J-Julia...? ... Nothing. It must not have worked, but why did it work before? Maybe...

Test number two. Kiba slowly reached over to grab Julia's hand again. Julia...? He could hear a light echo of his thought, and he felt as if he was now connecting his mind with Julia's. She had to have heard it that time. I... I can speak telepathically. I thought it only worked with Ki but... I guess it worked with you because our hands are connected... I wonder if I could speak with any other Pokemon while in contact... I'll try it some other time... I'll be right back, I should go get that watch-thing.

He hurried off, hoping Julia wouldn't leave where she was standing while he was away. This was technically the first time they weren't literally attached since that chat that brought them together. He dug through the miscellaneous items scattered about the tent and found the Gyro Gear. Would he use something like this? Not likely. He wasn't one to use technology all that often. Either way, he brought it back to Chester, holding it up to him. His other hand found Julia's. He imagined she might have questions, or want to try telepathy-talk again, so he left the connection open.

~​

Spirit laughed as she began to get a little too into it, accidentally firing an ice beam and freezing Echo solid... Uh-oh. O-oh no! I'm sorry Echo I didn't mean to! Panicking, she circled the ice block a few times, then started to spit will-o-wisps at the ice, hoping to melt it, but to no avail. She hurriedly went to find Flare.

~​

Flare turned his attention from Ki as Spirit had shown up. Speak of the she-devil.

Ki leapt into a tree, not close enough to be part of the conversation, but close enough to intervene if necessary.

Flare, I just need some h--

I don't care! Haven't you considered that things aren't always about you??

E-Echo is frozen, I just needed you to come--

Flare growled. Well find someone else! You've avoided me ever since you came back!! You can't ignore the past. Don't talk to me again. The Arcanine growled and turned away. Go find someone else to help you, because I don't care.

~​

Mello looked up at Spirit as she came in somewhat disoriented. I-I accidentally froze Echo, I can't unfreeze her... Avaith... Could you... Pleeeaaase unfreeze her??

Mello cocked her head slightly. Why don't you ask--

Spirit gave her a look, as if she should know better, but then sighed. You were probably too young to remember. I can't ask Flare, Mello. I need Avaith to unfreeze her. Please Avaith, you're the only other Fire-type I know!

~​

Ki leapt down and landed beside Flare. Are you sure you handled that situation properly?

Flare only sighed.

Kiba and I will be undergoing our nightly routine soon, you're welcome to join us, or at least watch. I'd rather you aren't left alone tonight.

The two made their way to the clearing behind the hotel, in waiting.

Years
-Heroes Loft-​
Avaith raised his head and looked over at Jev. "Again?... This is getting a little old." Avaith sighs as he rests his head on the edge of the bed. "Just move the bed." Jev got up and held his claw up. "I have a better idea... Where is the frozen beauty?" He stepped out and allowed spirit to lead the knuckle headed insect towards the frozen echo. "I see... Hang on." With a mighty hit, Jev dislodges Echo's frozen cube from the ground, allowing Jev to carrying her as he looks up and chuckles at spirit. "Easier to carry one pokemon than to drag two of them... Lets get her to Avaith." Jev returns to the tent with the frozen Echo and places it in front of Avaith as the fire pokemon took a deep breath and spewed a gentle flame over the ice in an attempt to thaw out Echo. As they sat back and watched Avaith attempt to thaw her out, Jev raised his head towards spirits direction. "Why can you ask for Flares help?... Can't be any worse than what Irek told us."

-Heroes Loft: Outside-​
Chester took Kibas Gyro Gear and updated it. "Me? I plan to reside here at the Loft until I begin my cycle." He looked down at the couple who seemed a little confused when he mentioned cycle. "Oh... I was preselected to become an elite for Earth and Sky. When your selected, you serve the league for a few years, those years are the known as an Elites cycle. I will begin serving mine next year..."

Shadoan was out with Irek, looking for some food to cook up for their evening meal with the rest of his team. Picking berries near the loft, filling the water canteens and checking the staffed chefs for left overs such as rice and fruits.

-Rise with the Sun!-​
The victim fell asleep to Annie's song and remained motionless. Xavier and Jimmy walk a little closer to inspect the victim and notice his left arm has some awkward looking burn marks. The skin wasn't damaged though the marks weren't healing. Another item to note is that the victim has bite marks located near the neck that haven't healed yet. The marks seem to match up with a pokemon, but its difficult to tell. A few pokeballs containing a pokemon team were seen on the victims belt, along with a torn backpack. Taking from what they could judge from a distance, the eerie whistle filled the air again as the sleeping zombified trainer rose from its slumber and slowly began walking towards them again.

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill & Xavier Coolidge

Almost instantly, the zombie collapsed, hitting the ground face first. For the moment, it was asleep, giving the boys a short opportunity to inspect the body. Jimmy and Xavier both told their pokemon to watch their backs. As they approached, several things came into distinguishable view. The man's left arm had some sort of unusual formation of burn marks, just the plain sight of it disturbed Jimmy, but it freaked out Xavier. Leaning in, Jimmy turned to Xavier.

"Hey what do you make of this?" His head gestured at the burns.

"I- I'm not sure.." Xavier leaned it next to him, closely studying the marks.

"Yea.. It kind of looks like something from a cult though... They're like embedded into his skin." Just the prospect of some secret organization or something made Jimmy shudder. Lethia was just oh so full of surprises wasn't it? His eyes furrowed, focused on the burns.

Xavier spoke, breaking the concentration, "Hey what about those... I think they look like.. bite marks?" His voice held a hint of anxiety, and it didn't help that Xavier's eye dotted around the forest at the slightest hint of movement.

Jimmy's eyed widened at the mention of bite marks. This was just turning out fantastic, wasn't it? After a short discussion, both boys agreed that the teeth prints looked far from human, they had to be a pokemon, but the question was, which? Everything else seemed relatively standard, pokeballs, a bag, seems like he used to be your average trainer, before all this happened. Other than the encounter and body marks, this guy held no leads whatsoever.

As the duo stood up, the eerie whistle from before played once more. "Where the hell is that coming from!?" Xavier turned to Jimmy, both of their faces expressed equal fear. In their worried state, they hadn't even noticed the zombie, now awakened by the whistle like it was underneath a trance or something. The zombie moaned out as he slowly approached Jimmy and Xavier.

Both of them turned their heads at the source of the moan. The sight startled them, causing them both to back up. Coincidentally and unfortunately, two roots had grown from the ground behind them. Jimmy stumbled first, followed by Xavier, the two of them landing on their assess. The sudden thud of their falls made both of their pokemon come to attention. The zombie trainer was only a few feet away at this point, it was a panic reaction.

"Clayton, Hyper Beam!"

"Annie, Hyper Beam!

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
(Due to extreme muse problems relating to PC and not any RP specifically I've been forced to try to force myself to relax. That'll mean shorter posts. You'll forgive me for this, I hope. Also, PC had the guts to eat my post the first time I tried to post it while I'm going through this. I don't often have to restrain myself from swearing, but when I do it's for a good reason.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia listened to what Chester had to say. It was weird for her, thinking that he would be an elite come next year. It kind of made her think of the elites in a different light actually. Or at least... it almost did. She couldn't let herself grow soft. The elites needed to be targets to be taken down. She couldn't fail. Everything depended on her success. She was here to save what she was on the verge of losing, not to gain something she did not need. "Oh... alright!" she said, satisfied with Chester's answer. It was then that Kiba returned. "Well, I guess we're off to get our jobs done!~" she continued in a mildly humorous tone before turning to Kiba. "We've got to find Shadoan so that we can let him know about the morning shift..." she said before casually making her way off, presumably in search. She expected Kiba to follow, or even lead the way. Nothing was stopping him.

...It was only once they'd made a fair distance away from Chester that she spoke up again. "So... how about that telepathy, huh?" she asked in a mildly awkward tone, giving Kiba a chance to talk more about this superpower he apparently had. It was interesting to her anyway.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Secrets of the Past

Kiba shrugged slightly, as if it were nothing, though there was still that shocked astonishment in his eyes. "Well, I-- Uh... I guess I should explain." He paused a moment. Aren't we going to Shadoan? Decidedly he began to walk with her toward Shadoan, "I'll summarize shortly. I left Lavender and my parents because... Well, they didn't pay attention to me. No one else really did. You did, at least." He smiled, clearly in great appreciation of the fact. "Oh, and after we meet Shadoan, we should get to the back clearing behind the hotel. I don't want to keep Ki waiting."

"Anyways... I left home feeling unloved and uncared for. The only one who showed me any respect was Flare, and back then he was only a Growlithe. This was well before I had gone to any Pokemon Leagues. I was, erm, 10 or 11, I forget. But this man... He took me in, raised me like the son he'd never had - or the son he used to have - and trained me as well as my newfound friend, Ki. I spent five or six years there, of nothing but training. He was the one that taught me how to use telepathy. Though, I was only able to communicate with Ki. It didn't work on anyone else. But somehow I'm able to speak to you with it while we are physically connected."

~​

Spirit glanced at Jev, then outside, at the ground. I... I'd rather not talk about it, please...

Mello watched Spirit with rising curiosity. How do I not know about this...? She sighed to herself and just watched as Echo was slowly freed from the ice. Though now the floor of the tent was being drenched with the ice-water.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Echo had been groaning the entire time she had been frozen. Sure she had spent all her time around ice and such, but she never expected to be a statue because of it! It was a different experience for her and with Avaith slowly thawing her out, it would only be a matter of time before-At that moment the ice shattered as the ice became weak enough that Echo's body weight was enough to break through it. She landed right on her face with a groan. She shivered there for a bit before she realized she had fallen right on Avaith and his fire and screamed out, quickly rolling away and clutching her body where the flames had touched. "AH! FU-FUDGE!" She cried out.

Jack still resumed packing up his stuff and once he was finished he looked back to see Lilith heading back with the others, well, except one. "Uh, Lilith? Where's Echo?"

The Dragonair gave what at least could be considered a shrug for her species. Still, she really hadn't been introducing herself to the others.... maybe she didn't know who Echo was at the moment?

Jack nodded, "Alright, we'll find her then. First, I don't want to have to call you all back so." He returned Delta, Bravo, Foxtrot, and Lilith, only leaving Alpha out. "Can you track her?" He asked the Hypno who just meekly shrugged. The psychic concentrated for a moment before pointing off and leading Jack through the camp.

Years
HEROES LOFT

Jev sighed as he clamped himself towards Echo, snuffing out the fire against his hard insect shell. Once the fire was out. He put her down, chuckling a little. "There, feel better?" He then walks over towards both Avaith's and Mello's bed. Digging through Shadoans bag, he pulls out a small pan of jiffy pop and places it atop "Keep it on low, I'm getting a little impatient little impatient on Shadoan. As for spirit, if you don't want to talk about it, fine. I'll just talk about avai-." the fire from Avaith's head blazed a little hotter. as Jev kept his mouth shut. "Alright, alright... Please, just cook the popcorn." Shadoan sighs as the popcorn slowly finishes, leaving a silver bubble in the pan.

Shadoan looks over at Kiba and Julia walking over. Irek hopped himself onto Shadoans shoulder and chuckled. "Why didn't you take her as your own gf when you had a chance? Maybe you could have played caravan for a night in the-" "Irek, If you head the story from one of my team; If you don't keep your mouth shut, I'm shoving you into a pokeball and chucking it into the deepest ocean I can reach." Irek looked over at the approaching couple and back to Shadoan. "I'll be good." Shadoan turned his attention towards Kiba and Julia. "Whats up? I'm gathering berries and other items for my teams dinner..."

RISE WITH THE SUN!

The hyper beam created a thick dust that blanketed the battlefield as the targets hit dead on. There was an awkward silence when the dust settles. The zombies remained dormant or re-dead. Examining several other bodies, their bodies conditions were all identical. Before they could take a breather, the same eerie whistle howled across the battle ground as the victimized zombies began to moan and slowly rise once more. They were Rentless! Behind the boys, there was a gap in the line of the victims advancing towards them. They could stay and fight or run like cowards.

Dawn

Years
Julia watched Kiba as he talked, acknowledging him, making sure he could tell she was listening. However, she did not respond until he was finally done... Perhaps it was because she simply did not interupt, but when she /did/ respond all he got was a thoughtful "Huh...". She didn't know what to say! She was tempted to ask him why he thought he could communicate with her telepathically, but it seemed pretty heavily implied he didn't know. They were on the same page. He didn't know more than she did. Also, they were approaching Shadoan. The boy greeted them both and Julia greeted him in turn with an ever so friendly smile. That's okay, Shadoan! We'll just become one big love square~

"Hey..! We both offered to take the night shift for tonight. Jack's off doing something on his own... Would you mind taking the morning shift?" she asked, rather straight up. She was silently thinking of other things, Kiba related things. That wasn't to say she was dismissive. She just didn't beat around the bush, at least not this time. Though, she couldn't help but silently take note that Shadoan was foraging for his own dinner instead of taking advantage of the facilities. It wasn't her style personally. She tended to carry around a bit of food and drink in her purse. What better place than hammerspace that am I right?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiba

Flare

Mello

Spirit

Ki

Generosity

Spirit hovered down lower toward Echo. I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to... Forgive me?

Mello leaned in close to Avaith and whispered. Maybe when you're better... We can go ask Flare what happened...?

~

Ki began to stamp his foot impatiently. With a light sigh he sat beside Flare. You know... It's in the past... Why are you still feeling this way?

Flare grumbled quietly. You don't understand how it feels.

Ki closed his eyes. I suppose you're right about that one...

~

Kiba paused for a moment after they arrived at the tent, and Shadoan. He was foraging for dinner? 'Tis the season of giving! Kiba walked into the tent, and delved into his bag. He picked up a plastic tub, that's decently large, but not too large to carry easily. He handed this tub the Shadoan, which is filled with many berries of every variety. "Take these... I tend to collect berries, though I might have had a lot more experience. I can easily find more, so... Those are yours." He smiled slightly. "Besides, you have a bigger group to feed."

He sat down on his elevated bed for a moment (the one from his injury accident) with an optional Julia following. He picked up the basket containing Mello and Avaith and walked over to Shadoan. "Would you mind if these two spent the night shift with us?"

Back