• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finish The Story!

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
sandstorm!
so it blows team rocket to cinnebar island, into an active volcano. you continue your match and you command vibrava to use.......

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
"Virbrava Return, Go Deino!.

"Snivy use attract!"

"Deino dodge it and use dragon rage!" You brace yourself in case his attack blows up again but instead something strange happened to it... (Not deino but his dragon rage)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
"HOLY CRAP DEINO!!!!!" you say. "spit him out now. *flicks nose* spit him out!! *flicks nose a couple more times*"
deino throws up snivy.
"EEEWWWWWW!!!!" you both say. but snivy fainted. so ash then sends out...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
ursaring
so the 2 pokemon use flamethrower at the same time, making a huge explosion. the smoke cloud clears, only to show........

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
croconaw. so when you send out croconaw you tel him to use aqua jet on infernape. croconaw decides to fake out infernape to get him tired and does all of these spins and turns and right when infernape was about to fall down being tired croconaw hits him with aqua jet. it knocks him into ash sending them into a tree. then infernape faints. and then ash sends out his last pokemon which is...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
calls swellow back and runs off
"well, that was awkward" you said
you walk and find a cave. you go inside the cave and find a wild.....

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
durant,actually a whole swarm of durant who clamber ofer you try to cut your neck but they run away because?...

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Deino finally decided to evolve so they're watching him and are suprised when he has to heads now, but at least he obeys you then you run into Silver he challenges you to a battle...

current team:
Venusaur
Zwelious
Croconaw
Torkoal
Spiritomb
Virbrava

with prof. oak:
Ditto
Honchcrow
Gengar
Cresselia
Latios
Mew
Umbreon
Toxicroak
Dratini
Larvitar
Bagon
Ursaring

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
so the battle music starts. "where the heck is that coming from?" you say
"oh i brought my ipod and i downloaded my music from heart gold and soul silver." silver says.
"o......k?"
so he send out a chikorita.
"hahahahahahaha you have a wimpy little chikorita? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA"
you send out croconaw because you can beat a level five chikota with that.
his chikorita uses leaf storm and makes your croconaw faint. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" but you then send out torkoal. and you use...

Back