• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Mfw seeing how low my gamerscore was online.

mfw1.jpg

I need to play moar Xboxes.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

lol comfort of bed. I haven't slept properly in more than 30 hours. That'll change after I give my exam tomorrow, though. I'll sleep for at least 12-14 hours, I guess.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

Mornin yall, since I need to go get breakfast real quick here's a widdle readin material.

Sex_and_Grammar_Nazis.png
something similar to this once happened to me. except for the plow part. i had no idea what she was trying to say. good thing i didn't like girls yet anyway XD. now she's actually real trashy, shame.

i decided to spend some more time on my other forums this weekend, one of which is my first one and pretty small. apparently weather is illegal and they had a suggestion section in the rules so i suggested we unban rain. now they all think i'm an idiot and terrible at battling because i don't think it should be banned. they said it wasn't fair because a keldeo with choice specs can sweep to easily in rain, i told them to get a gastrodon with storm drain or jolteon with thunder. she decided to "be the bigger person" and leave. then she went and complained to the mods about it and continued to harass me over VM. now i'm in trouble. yeah... they aren't to big on logic there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I still use Ubers sun and rain like a boss in my copy of White lol. Gotta love a good ol Volc sweep in teh sun or having Palkia outspeed and swamp everything in rain lol.

Oh and this.

72372_464563566950282_828089172_n.jpg

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i saw that picture before but it only had japanese on it. i had been wondering what it said.

an update on the argument for anyone that cares. she said i was wrong because my posts are always shorter then hers. (that's only because she fills it with more insults then me) i gave her the ol' einstein quote. "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough."

she said he was a fool and wrong about science.
jackiechan_confused1.jpg

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

it actually wasn't a thread, it was VM. their VM system is actually really bad. you can't view conversations on them. and she already deleted most of her posts right after i proved her wrong. and the mods probably wouldn't be to fond of me linking you to another forum. you'll just have to believe it or not sadly. yeah, it just ended with her pretty much just telling me to bug off. on the upside, i'm not banned. so all that wasn't a waste of time. it turns out i had that wrong. it was a gym leader, not a mod. he actually has no right to ban me and is treated just as a regular member save the fact he can give away one emblem, the emblem for beating his gym.

they have a money system where you get pokedollars for posting and stuff. since i had to quote her etremly long posts to reply, and then writing one slightly shorter, i'm rich! i'm gonna buy a private forum!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

You sure this isn't Serebii lol.

But yeah I can understand, if someone told me that something was illegal then I'd just say well screw you I'll still using it anyway lol.

Buying private forums eh? Any ideas for a name yet?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

no idea so i'm just going to show here that i still exist before waltzing my way back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back