• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
No problem. Sorry for the delay in response. I've been working to rehaul the shop.
I am interested in these:
Cutiefly - Modest - Sweet Veil - Love
Morelull - Modest - Rain Dish - Love
Stufful - Adamant - Fluffy - Love
Komala - Lax - Comatose - Premier
Dhelmise - Adamant - Steelworker - Friend

No worries, and perfect, I'll have those ready for you!
Will you be available to trade anytime between 10am-5pm MST Sunday? (12pm - 7pm EST, this is just so I remember the conversion)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
No worries, and perfect, I'll have those ready for you!
Will you be available to trade anytime between 10am-5pm MST Sunday? (12pm - 7pm EST, this is just so I remember the conversion)
Sorry, I was doing the holiday stuff this last weekend and yesterday.
I should be free this week after 6:30PM MST, so 8:30PM for you. Otherwise, I should free up most of Saturday and Sunday evening.
Let me know what works!

Years
Sorry, I was doing the holiday stuff this last weekend and yesterday.
I should be free this week after 6:30PM MST, so 8:30PM for you. Otherwise, I should free up most of Saturday and Sunday evening.
Let me know what works!

I completely understand! I'll be able to make that time tonight so I'll see you then! I hope your holidays went great!
-EDIT-
I missed you for today, would tomorrow at 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM MST work for you?

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I completely understand! I'll be able to make that time tonight so I'll see you then! I hope your holidays went great!
-EDIT-
I missed you for today, would tomorrow at 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM MST work for you?

Yes, tonight will work well. I have to run an errand after work, but I should be home by 6:30. I'll let you know if anything changes. I'll send you a VM once I get home and am able to trade. Also, it's way easier to catch me on Discord, if you have it. My username is: MechaMoth#4143. I know me logging onto this site and catching me when I'm here is a challenge.

Thanks!

Years
Yes, tonight will work well. I have to run an errand after work, but I should be home by 6:30. I'll let you know if anything changes. I'll send you a VM once I get home and am able to trade. Also, it's way easier to catch me on Discord, if you have it. My username is: MechaMoth#4143. I know me logging onto this site and catching me when I'm here is a challenge.

Thanks!

Sounds good! I don't have a discord account yet, so for the time being we can just communicate through VMs if anything changes

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2018
Can I trade for a Diancie or shiny Diancie please?
My name in UM is Moone and my FC is 1435-9621-3617
Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back