• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 3, 2009
welcome to here!

Mind the Character Limit

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
Hiya^^ Welcome to PC^^ the place of where you can hold all your grudges..I mean,a place to have fun!^^; yeah,enjoy your stay here and post lots^^ PM me if you want to be friends^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
fuzzywuzzy said:
hi I'm new. Blazikens are awesome!!!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Hey Fuzzy Wuzzy, have a nuzzy luzzy good time here. Sorry, bad joke.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Hewwo fuzzywuzzy. <3~~~ I loooooooove that name! XD Welcome to The PokeCommunity! I'm Kelsey, hello hello helloooooooo! XD Read the rules and all that jazz and have a great time. ^-^

~Kelsey

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome here!
Enjoy your stay and try to find new friends :)

Lucid

welcome to PC, read the rules and follow them, and if you have any questions just ask ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back