View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2008 (4:35 PM).
Oh dear, oh my...
    Nature: Timid
    Originally Posted by Mrchewy View Post
    The Platinum battle system sounds really interesting - especially to a fellow Essentials user ^^. It'll be quite an achievement if you manage to complete it.

Best of luck, game looks like it's got potential. Just a few questions: what exactly is the difference between the new Storage system and the old one? Also, the plot is a little confusing; why exactly is Team C.A.T. torturing and training people?
    The old storage system has commands like Move, Release, Shift; the new one has Warp, Dismiss, Swap. It has a new interface unlike in RSE, that's why I call it new. I'm planning to make it 100 boxes. In the Bibbur-Si Continent, Team C.A.T. kidnaps Trainers to build a huge army to capture all the legendary Pokemon and rule the whole Pokemon world under an extremely strict rule without giving freedom to any Trainer. Any Trainer who is kidnapped, who disagrees Team C.A.T., will be tortured until the tortured Trainer agrees, that's why.
    This signature has been disabled.
    Exceeds signature height limit.
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.