• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

question;

Years
I want to rewrite my old story, about Latias and her friends. Problem is, there has to be a way where the three characters (Dialga, Palkia and Latias) come together.

Before, I had it to where Palkia was carried by the 15ft wave and that brought the focus character into the picture because she saved her from the wave. Now that I want to redo it, I'd have to fix the wave situtation to where she's saved before the focus character got there. Problem is, how could I make it so that the character focused on is in the picture?

or maybe make the wave 20ft instead of 15?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Well... Palkia is a legendary who controls space, and Dialga time. Maybe use that somehow?

Also, Palkia is a Water-Dragon Type, and 4.2 metric metres tall, if I remember correctly, so I don't think that a 15ft high wave would put it in danger. Unless I'm reading the whole thing wrong and Latias was the one who was saved.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I know you've gotten answers over on sppf, and that Impo already said it, but I'll note...
or maybe make the wave 20ft instead of 15?
This is...not much of a difference, especially as we're talking about Palkia here, the large, legendary Water/Dragon type who controls space. Even if Palkia is unable to use its powers to stop that wave (somehow =/) or ride the wave, or swim through it, etc I don't think it would really do all that much damage.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
If we are talking 13ft over 20....
Then I'm still unconvinced. Put it this way; I've been surfing before and have been dumped on a few occasions by waves far bigger than myself, but was fine. And I'm just a human; Palkia on the other hand is a legendary who has a 4x resistance to water (it's part water type to boot!) and can control space. I don't think it should really be too worried by that.

Back