• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the Sprite

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Relicanth is tired.
New Sprite time. Do your best.

625.png

Name

Moémon Master
Years
this is my first attempt at this . . .
pass%20the%20sprite.png

add moemon charmeleon head and tail . . .

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
They may not allow the Moemon additions since it's not an official sprite. They got on to me when I used a fan made Xerneas sprite :X

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Deoxys torso!

I don't think anyone will complain if we move on to the next round now...

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
This sprite needed more Garchomp.
And a recolour.
So I did so.

takeabreak1_zps7e133250.png

#forfuturereference - The game does not have any restrictions of adding unofficial sprite content to the sprite available. Only that you can't start with an unofficial sprite. This means all Moemon additions are good, only if the original sprite was made by the person posting. In fact, it is encouraged not to purely stick to parts of original Pokémon. So they don't look so much like a fusion ;)
Sorry if this felt like some big law lecture, but I just wanted to clarify it (through past experience of such happenings, nonetheless)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
In fact, it is encouraged not to purely stick to parts of original Pokémon. So they don't look so much like a fusion ;)

Not trying to argue with you or anything, but I don't think Moemon sprites should be accpeted, since they usually aren't close to Pokemon and it ends up being a terribly disfigured Pokemon trainer. However, other official sprites are accepted, such as trainer sprites. We once had a sprite with Red's hat. XD (it's in page uno BTW)

9qifBCZ.png

• Removed wings
  • Recolored Girafarig Fake heads to replace wings!

Name

Moémon Master
Years
SNIPED! AGAIN!
Spoiler:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Froze Super Mario's head and crushed it into a custom mutant-beetle's mouth (no really, I just altered the head a bit, lots of resemblance to Mario still). Also, now added the Girafarig wings that Foxrally used (gotta admit, pretty awesome idea) but modified them to look like mutant heads. Also reshaded them and altered the perspective so they don't look like perfect clones.

Made the legs more stout and less bird-like, and changed the talons of the feet into a white gooey pseudopodian pair of feet resembling the mutant.

All it needs now is a recolour.

passthesprite9-12-13_zpsf3710da3.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
It's not a Furret. It's a Furretalion. See?

Notsobad_zpsa0b5701f.png

(And striped like a war ferret, too!)

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Let's make it even more war-ish! I added Banette's mouth, Seedot's uh..head dress, and made it look left.

ezimba17514365054700.png

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017

Geodude arms on head! Also erased arms so the next person can attach new arms!!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
More war paint. Extra cannon. No mouth; need arms. GIVE ME THE POWER TO HOLD! GIVE ME ARMS!

TheBattalion_zps5ca038a7.png

... warning you, should you give the power, the battalion just becomes more dangerous.

Back