• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Question Thread

Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?

• Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, you should probably go for something else.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah, it's fine.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • WHA- The white version is the best! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Guys I need halp finding a game to play. D:

I have a computer (with not so good specs), PS2, Wii, Gamecube, N64, Playstation 1 and anything below that (emulators).
I'm looking for a big RPG, with good character/weapon customization. I can't really play oblivion, since my computers specs are bad.

Years
Ones I say you could look into:

• Tales of Symphonia
  • Fallout
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  • Dragon Age

Those are some you can look into! :3​

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Ones I say you could look into:

• Tales of Symphonia
  • Fallout
  • The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  • Dragon Age

Those are some you can look into! :3​

Captain Fabio your posts are forever posting twice! : D
That happens to me sometimes.

Oh snap I forgot about ToS. I do need to play that game again.
Thanks for the list of games to check out!

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Greets all.

I have but one simple question about the PSP game Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

Upon progressing through the game for awhile, I have completed two Destiny Odysseys, whilst working on another. I purchased the Hard Mode for Arcade from the PP Catalog. I haven't decided to try it then and there. A few days progressed, and I wanted to play Hard Mode, unfortunately when I got there, it wasn't available. I went to the PP Catalog, and it was shaded grey, as if I have already purchased it, which I had. BUT! Why in the world can't I access it? I tried passing Normal Mode twice to see if it would "unlock", but it never did. So, any PSP gamers out there who know why this is? I've tried Google many times.

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
Does anybody know any online games similar to WoW? In that they have multiple races / classes and dungeons.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
GCN games are compatible with the Wii obviously, but is the GCN - GBA link cable compatible? I need to transfer a Jirachi to a GBA game from a GCN disk and well, it'd be a pain to have to take out my GCN and hook it up and all that. So yeah, is it compatible? Thanks in advance!

Years
Looking for a good RP on the DS.

I want to get a good RP on the DS to keep me entertained for a wile. I was thinking a Zelda game but a friend told me that they arnt that good on the DS and the best one is on the 3ds. The others iv looked at are the final fantasitys and dragon quest but im open to any (except pokemon seeing as I have pretty much every one on the ds). So what ones did you guys enjoy or recommend?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I want to get a good RP on the DS to keep me entertained for a wile. I was thinking a Zelda game but a friend told me that they arnt that good on the DS and the best one is on the 3ds. The others iv looked at are the final fantasitys and dragon quest but im open to any (except pokemon seeing as I have pretty much every one on the ds). So what ones did you guys enjoy or recommend?
Zelda's not really an RPG. But, if you want to play a DS Zelda game (which I wouldn't recommend, they're not that great) I'd go with Phantom Hourglass.

If you want a DS RPG... GoldenSun 3, Final Fantasy IV remake, Chrono Trigger remake

Renyui!

ascender
Years
So I've been neglecting video games for a while now, due to a hefty chunk of my spare time being taken up by studies/anime. And I've only just realized it like 10 minutes ago, when I went to post in the 'What are you currently playing?' thread, and realized I didn't have anything to write about.

Would anyone care to suggest a new game for me to play? I'm into fighters, action/turn-based rpgs, action adventurers (i.e. zelda), and anime games predominantly lately, but I'm pretty much open to any suggestion.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hey, can someone who's played the game tell me whether Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition is worth getting? I'm liking IGN's review, I just wanted to hear from somebody who's job isn't to find these thing's flaws. I don't care about graphics for the most part, I'm not able to go online at the moment, I like my games to last me a long time, I probably have someone to local with, and I don't want it to be too easy, either. I've never played a fighting game before, but it sounds like something I might like. Another note is that I have never played a console fighting game, or for that matter any fighting game, so I'm not gonna be comparing them or anything. Thanks!

Cello

Tonight!
Years
So I've been neglecting video games for a while now, due to a hefty chunk of my spare time being taken up by studies/anime. And I've only just realized it like 10 minutes ago, when I went to post in the 'What are you currently playing?' thread, and realized I didn't have anything to write about.

Would anyone care to suggest a new game for me to play? I'm into fighters, action/turn-based rpgs, action adventurers (i.e. zelda), and anime games predominantly lately, but I'm pretty much open to any suggestion.

What systems do you have?
I have quite a few recently released games in mind for a lot of different consoles.

Hey, can someone who's played the game tell me whether Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition is worth getting? I'm liking IGN's review, I just wanted to hear from somebody who's job isn't to find these thing's flaws. I don't care about graphics for the most part, I'm not able to go online at the moment, I like my games to last me a long time, I probably have someone to local with, and I don't want it to be too easy, either. I've never played a fighting game before, but it sounds like something I might like. Thanks!

Street Fighter IV 3D was a pretty fun game, but it got a bit boring after awhile. This is mainly because fighting games bore me though, so if you're a fan of fighting games you might get far more enjoyment out of the game than I did.
If you played Street Fighter IV on another console and really enjoy it, then you'll probably enjoy 3D, as it's the same game really.

Like I said, it's a pretty fun game though. The control scheme is a little funky at first but they make it easier by using the touch screen if you have a hard time pulling off move through button combos. It's something you get used to after awhile though.
The 3D with it is pretty impressive, and the online makes for a pretty competitive 3DS game.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Lets see, 3DS doesn't really have much, but for DS there's Dragon Quest VI and IX, Chrono Trigger. DS has a lot of games, I just can't remember them off the top of my head. D:
GBA has Golden Sun 1 & 2 and Summon Knight Sword Craft Story.
Wii: Zelda: Skyward Sword, Monster Hunter Tri, Xenoblade Chronicles
360: Don't really play many 360 games
PSP: The Monster Hunter Series
PC: Risen and Kingdoms of Amalur are good Adventure RPGs, though they're not Anime type games, rather western RPGs like Elder Scrolls.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I want to find a new MMO to play. I was happy with WOW, but circumstances have forced me to stop playing it for a while. I'm sorry, but I'm a little picky....

I like RPGs and adventure the most (But other games may be fine, this is optional)I don't care if it browser based or installed (just no text based). My main issue is that I need distractions.....I don't like the standard Endgame stuff that involves getting groups, killing each other, or pointless grinds....I need other things to keep in interested, achievements, fun toys, etc. (I tried and quit star wars because of this)

I'm sorry if this is limits you too much, I'm thankful your even reading this, and if you can suggest anything that would be super ;). Thank you in advance either way!

Cello

Tonight!
Years
The unfortunate thing about MMOs these days is that nobody is really pushing the limits, rather they're just trying to follow the same formula that all MMOs do (A.K.A The WoW formula) as an attempt to play it safe.

The only game that I can think of that has a meaningful adventure/questing is Runescape, but unfortunately it has the boring point-and-click game play since it's browser based.

For a free option that has unique game play I would suggest Dragons Nest, but it's kind of a grind-ey dungeon crawler. Same as Vindictus.

Some popular P2P options that are pretty good imo are RIFT and Star Wars the Old Republic, but they're not really pushing the limits, as said.
RIFT being my choice between the two.

Hope that helps.
You can always check out MMOSites for more choices:
http://www.mmosite.com/

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Help with Tales of the Abyss

I have been playing Tales of the Abyss slowly but steadily since its North American launch and have been having some minor issues with the combat system. It's not that it's bad (believe me, it's anything but that), but rather that I cannot understand how to use FOF artes.

I really don't understand what to do when I see those rings on the ground. I thought you were supposed to run inside one of them and cast an arte of the same type, but it almost never works when I try that. Any other combat tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Back