• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Friend Request Accepted!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I will accept all my friend requests, and I don't really send them, unless I've been talking to this person via VM for so long and we're not really friends on PC, then I will.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I normally accept most of mine, if I have one I normally know the person well enough xD I rarely send them because I don't find new people, if we're on the subject of welcoming people, then normally they go offline forever or they sent it to me xD

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'll accept any friend request, even if you've never talked to me before. The point of a forum is to communicate and make friends right? :p

However if someone doesn't stay in contact or goes inactive from the site they'll get removed but that hasn't happened yet cx​

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I don't think I post or is very active enough to get much friend requests XD; But in the rare times that I get one, I accept it and try to keep things up with VMs and stuff XD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll accept anyone here, since everyone looks friendly. But if it's on a social network site like Facebook, I'll wanna know who I'm adding and making sure he's not some random person from the middle east, Africa or Asia when I live in Canada.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I accept all my friend requests and only get rid of people from my friends list if they get permanently banned because banned members on your friend list looks messy imo.

On Facebook I make sure I know the person, though.

I only send friend requests these days if I look at a person and think "hey I thought we were friends already I wonder why we're not!" lol

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
If you get a Friend request on a website like this do you accept it or not? Do you say yes to all friend requests or not?
If it's on PC, I will immediately accept it. I love making new friends, so please add me as a friend if you know me or want to get to know me! :D If it's on sites like Facebook, I will only accept the request if I know the person.

Do you generally send friend requests to people or not often?
On PC, I will only send a friend request to people that I have talked with before. Otherwise, I normally won't send any; it's weird both for me and for the person.

Gabri

m8
Years
Nope. Only if I know said person.
This goes both ways - I'll only accept or send requests to people I know and talked to enough to consider them as such.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
Years
It depends on the website. If I got one on here, then yes! Or another forum or a gaming website; yes! But if I got a random friend request on Facebook, then no, because I keep that for only personal use, and mainly family & friends I've met IRL.

I don't usually send friend requests, I can't even remember the last time I did! But if I was to, then it would probably be to someone I could relate to or whatever.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I always accept someone's friend request, mainly because I love making new friends. Obviously.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I'm pretty sure i've accepted all PC friend requests but i knew most of them and saw them a lot.I have sent a few requests myself to people i've talked to.

But i made the mistake of accepting friend requests from people i don't know in facebook and now it is an utter crapfest, the main reason i don't use it anymore.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
As harsh as this is going to sound, I think I've rejected as many friend requests as I have accepted. If we've spoken and get on reasonably well and you send me a friend request, I'll probably accept; if we haven't spoken all that much (or at all) and you send me a friend request, I'll probably reject it. I just don't want to give people the wrong idea that I'm their 'friend' when I'm probably, in all honesty, not.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I accept every friend request I get, even if I don't know who they are. I'm not that active here so I haven't received any in years and even if I did I probably don't have the time to make any new friends. :/

Back