• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Swarming Pokemon in my experience are the easiest to chain, also Shinx I found easy to chain managed to get 4 of those and a Sentret one day when I first tried chaining.

Sir Codin

> Goes to Discussion & Debates
> Finds another thread about guns

I AM NOT DOING THIS AGAIN.

Years
LOOOL it's a thread where the main premise is that gun control is a given, not to be argued :P It should be a lot more tame, considering the posting going on right now.

Sir Codin

LOOOL it's a thread where the main premise is that gun control is a given, not to be argued :P It should be a lot more tame, considering the posting going on right now.
Oh, good. Otherwise, this would've been my reaction upon reading posts in there:

Actually, scratch that. I have a feeling it'll be my reaction regardless of how tame the posting is.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Good luck!

Finals coming up for me too - starting in a few hours with a final speech that's 8-10 minutes long. @-@

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
OMG speeches, NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last speech I gave was at my High School graduation thing and they freaking made me do it and it sucked >.> I HATE public speaking.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Do plays count as speeches? Cause if it does, I had one last December. We performed a Midsummer Night's Dream.

Eek, I have a date in about 2 hours. Welp

Years
I saw some people put on Midsummer Night's Dream while in roller skates. Well, some of them had roller skates. Okay, only one of them wore them and it was only in one scene, but it was a memorable scene.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My finals schedule got completely turned around today. Instead of having all my finals in two weeks, I'll be taking them all in two days. (Three of the five final exams are next week, but I'm not sure of the other two. But this does warrant that I'll be off from school a week early :D)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'm so glad I don't have to do exams ever again. Most of my friends are doing optional accountancy/finance courses for work and they're just hating themselves right now and all I can do is go 'hahahahahahaha' towards them. Not literally, of course. That would be mean. But in my mind. :D

Honest

Hi!
Years
I don't even think I have any finals to worry about this year, I just realized. At best a Calculus final, and I don't even need to pass that.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Math's not so bad, though. Imo, it's pretty straight forward, either you're right, or you're wrong. No in between. Can't really say the same about anything else, can you?

Ftr, I HATE Global History.

Years
Yes, see I like history because it's open to interpretation and their is some wiggle room. (Besides memorizing dates or what not, which is a chore and a half). People can get different ideas and thoughts about history. Math is so rigid, it's THIS into THAT, and no other answer will fit. While straight up Yes and No isn't a bad thing, My mind just doesn't wrap around it as easily. I think that's why I enjoy Art and Literature over Science and Math. Although if I could fit my mind around it, Math and Science theory is fun to explore.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Although one could argue with partial credit, there's a lot of practical wiggle room when it comes to math in a classroom setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back