• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Alissal

Where am I?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 28, 2017
Assuming I should probably post here first before anything, Hey I'm Alissal or Ali or whatever, I'm not too picky. I was sent here by a friend after expressing some interest in some forum RP so I was looking to get into something over there. As for my history in pokemon I've been playing ever since I was a kid with my first game pokemon Gold. A few years ago I used to play competitively and participated in a few local tournaments that I did decently well in but have fallen out of the scene a bit. Anyway, I hope to get to meet you all eventually!

P.S. Dont mind the month prior sign up date... I kinda forgot the name of the site for awhile until I asked again >_>

Years
Hey there Alissal, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Ah, we do have a Role Play section which your friend speaks of. You can find that here. It's a shame you dropped out of the competitive field, but there are always people over in the Battling & Team Building section who can give you tips to adapt to the current meta. The members here are pretty friendly and would be happy to meet/talk with you. Feel free to leave me a VM if you want to chat. I hope you enjoy what the PokeCommunity has to offer! :D

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hi Alissal, welcome to PC! That's really cool that you've participated in local tournaments before. I don't even think any have ever been held in our area, unfortunately. I haven't done competitive battling myself in a while but you might want to check out PC's battle server if you're interested in getting back into the scene. There are lots of people there who enjoy competitive battling and everyone's very friendly. The staff there are also happy to help you out if you have any questions. :]

How did you get into roleplaying by the way? I know there are a lot of good RPs on PC so I'm sure you'll find one that you like. Have fun! 8)

Alissal

Where am I?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 28, 2017
Thanks for the welcomes, as for how I got into roleplay It was a bit weird...

I play a lot of world of warcraft and spent a lot of time on the forums back there. One day back in cata someone started a thread asking if there were any other people out there interested in trying out role-play for the first time, Figuring it would be less intimidating to get into if everyone was new at it. The post was surprisingly effective as about 20 of us signed up including myself and rolled new characters on the realm Feathermoon, A low Pop RP server. It worked just as planned too where it was a ton more comfortable getting used to roleplay when you were with only new people. Eventually though the guild died after about 5 months due to people leaving and recruitment being hard because of the aforementioned low pop server so I transferred to Moon guard, a High pop roleplay server Where I role-play to this day.

I'm looking to get into more roleplay here because thanks to my job I work a lot of evenings which is when most RP stuff happens in WoW so I began looking for some Forum RP figuring I could write after work at like Midnight when I get off.

Last edited:
Back