• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Strider.

TG: theyre just the club owner with an obsession of having perfect alts
TG: like four alts with the last names of the main kids
TG: too bad two of the names were taken but hey i think the dot is kinda stylish in a way
TG: or at least i can stand it

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Ahahahah, well hello, Dave. xD How is Mr. Strider doing?

-scrolls up- Oh wow, there's others too. Oh well, Dave is more important.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Oh god, what is there going to be like 50+ more profiles :?

If I made a Homestuck challange for the Pokemon games, do you think it would strive enough popularity. It would have to do with class and aspect, and I think it would be something cool to do. It would be in the challange thread, but you know anything is fairgame as long as it follows the rules I suppose.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Well there are two things that I could do
Patron troll runs which are just character runs if you think about it
then their are aspect and class runs

I'd make a list of Pokemon that are in each aspect or class, and you'd have to catch/use at least three of them from the class and the aspect.
Like Knight of Blood for example would have -
Gardevior for the Knight class (as it relates to protection)
and
Togekiss for the Blood class (as it relates to friendship and bonds)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
That would be really cool and I'd definitely want to try it out!

Patron troll run. Vriska run with spider/light pokémon. Karkat with crab/blood pokémon. Kanaya with bats/space pokémon... um... big pokémon? Haha.

Also, it's just those four ;) Although maybe I should make English and Crocker as well just because. Hmm.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Well I'd imagine Space pokemon to be the Moon Stone Pokemon, Lunatone, Solrock, as well as anything that could learn Cosmic Power or Meteor Mash. For the aspects, it'd be all about the moves they could learn! Also, Kanaya gets a Volcarana

Years
Upd8:
Spoiler:

2pic:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
@ Taichi, there hasn't been an update in days, has there?

Also I love the Glitch FAQ ^^ Haven't checked it in months, maybe there's a new chapter, hmm.

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
Do you just jump on in here and fill out the form? Cool.

==> Username: Crystalanachrony. I MADE IT UP ALL BY MYSELF PLS DO NOT STEAL 8(
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse.
==> How far have you read: I am fully updated!
==> Answer current topic: For quite a while now I've been pegging myself as the Seer of Space.

Originally I got the title -- Seer -- from that test everyone's seen floating around tumblr, and the aspect was changed because the fan-session my friends and I made lacked a Space player. I really love Space as an aspect, and I also happen to be fond of all of the Homestuck characters who were actual Space players (as well as a certain neurotic yellowblood from Red Dead Virgo). Several people have told me that I could easily have gotten the same result from just mashing Jade and Rose together, but oh well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to the club, Crystalanachrony! Don't worry about the username, no one on PC at least can have the same name as you :p

Sounds cool that you like Space a lot. I think Jade is so overpowered, haha, but that's probably because she can teleport and stuff because of the Green Sun. It gets difficult to understand what is Space powers and what is First Guardian powers, really.

Also, look at this incredibly cute picture I found of the FLARP friends. Not including Vriska of course because she was mean :p But these guys were good friends before SGRUB because they RPd together and I think that is so nice and a bit sentimental. When Tavros could walk and when Terezi could see and when Aradia was alive and when Nepeta... well, had friendly friends.

Homestuck.600.1230386_large.jpg

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Mmm... I remember taking a test and being determined as a Heir of Breath, yet I highly disagree of it being my title xD
Then I took another one and... Thief of Space?! The hell is that even supposed to work? >.< How do you even steal space?! xD lol

N'aw dat picture :3 So cute *saves*

Also, hello all you guys who have fan trolls/enjoy RPing as trolls/liek them Homestuck RPs more than they liek Mudkipz. A very special someone -Lady Gunner- started her own Homestuck RP. It's called Hivebent, so you can all pretty much guess what the plot is like, am I right? :3 Yup, SGRUB and high-bloods, maybe even buckets, who knows! :D If you feel like giving RPing as a troll a go then go here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305251

Beatsy, out :]

Years
Isn't Hivebent already the name of the canon troll arc though?

@Red: Yes, there hasn't been an update in a long while, which is why I put there that which has been put there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Yes, it's the canon name. But calling a RP Hivebent is fitting for signaling that it's about trolls rather than humans I think ^^ so no problem there, in my eyes.

I get nostalgic feelings and travel a lot to the bandcamp page these days. This song still gives me the chills.

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
Yeah, I'm sure the players will come up with their own [noun]stuck title for it later on. Hivebent serves for now.

Speaking of songs that give me the chills... I have the entire Homestuck soundtrack, so fortunately it doesn't happen as often now, but whenever Shuffle turns on Alternia I get upset. And when it turns on the version with rainfall in the background, I get really upset...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Ah, this? It is really a beautiful song. I wish we would get to see some of what Beforus looked like at some point. With pre-scratch Feferi as queen ^^

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
srsly? Already 2 links to my RP thread xD

well dont need to advert again :P

anyways, i think of myself as a Sylph... i d e k why... it was a result on some of the tests i took

Breath is my aspect, it seems :x Das why look at my profile and you'll know why i had that breath theme for so long XD

Back