• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
I haven't been on Pokecommunity since forever, I need to redeem myself with superficial ratings that won't add to my post count :P

6/10
Alright, first banner was nice, although maybe I would've added a border?

Then, the text had an annoying red color but that's entirely forgivable.

It's the second banner that bugs me, the quality of the image is...not good. Very pixelish.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
7/10

I like the color scheme harmony between you avatar and your signature.

...But do avatars factor into this?

If not, then the image still looks like it took effort, not sure if you made it or not.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^Well, I do own my graphics shop/ and every thing is uploaded to my dA.

Yeah, I'm kind of in the liking of the "modern-grunge green" I have going on. The signature originally was going to be blue, but it looked better green.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So are we uh, still rating here? Imma do you both since I have no idea what's going on.

tente, I like the simplicity you've got in there even though I've never been very fond of left-aligned signatures. And amazingly, it's not too pink. So, 8/10

TwiDragon, I like what you have going on there in the banner. However, the colors 'round Kamitsure aren't the best choice. I think the green is too much on the blue side and kind of clashes with the yellow in the picture. In regards to the text on the bottom, I personally would format it so the edges align with the edges of the banner. And possibly change it to a corresponding color? idk, just my preferences. 6/10

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
You were only supposed to do TwiDragon but thank you anyway.

And now for you...

7/10

It was cute, but I would've chosen either between "Nobody else in the universe can do what we're doing" or "You're bonkers/That's debatable", but not both, it seems a little cluttered and they don't really match: neither in font, nor in conext. Either one would've been fine but together they seem random

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^^I actually like that color scheme :x Also, I don't want to leave out any of the links, so they stay

^I already rated yours.
5/10

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Very neat and tidy with the links and it has a good color Scheme with the green background and the Blonde and hair and yellow and black outfit. I give it a 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back