• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Pure Gold

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Also, could you move the selection window in the bank system to the bottom right? When it's at the top middle, it looks like it's in the way...

I agree but I think that it would look better in the bottom left so that it would be directly underneath the money box. It's really a personal preference but I think it would look neater if both boxes were on the same side.

And I also agree that the Ho-oh sprite's animation looks a little weird. You should try to make it a little smoother. But the fact that it is animated in the first place is very impressive. :)

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
I have been talking to Zodiac and I am pretty sure he uses the sprite from in game, so if he were to change t the one in game would. Also I believe he is using the animation from the battle sequences. So yeah... Can't really make it different than the one it is without using another "sprite" which will be in game.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
Years
No, actually... That's the sprite from Emerald ^^ For all who haven't noticed and you know, the battle animation is meant for a fast movement. What I really need is a good Ho-0h sprite with perhaps more frames :P

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
No, actually... That's the sprite from Emerald ^^ For all who haven't noticed and you know, the battle animation is meant for a fast movement. What I really need is a good Ho-0h sprite with perhaps more frames :P

Oh then I misunderstood you on MSN! Well then ask someone like Max or a spriter from here!

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
Not really, it could be I explained wrongly XD Any more feedback regarding the titlescreen from you guys is highly appreciated :) It's what makes the hack awesome if possible and regarding the Money Savings system, I think that's my personal preference XD May change in future versions.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Hey um what about having animated clouds :D if it is possible animated clouds then they Come outwards and Title screen shows and Ho-oh flies out lol that'd be impossible but if it works im gonna be saying OMFG!!!!

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
the new animating HO-OH looks pretty annoying :)

hectord25

It's so Dark here
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2016
Shiny gold is dead,liquid crystal is in progress,crystal chards is dead,and those hacks were based in fire red and emereald,but this one is based on ruby,and HG/SS isn`t enought for a masterpiece like the metallic generations.

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
Years
Shiny gold is dead,liquid crystal is in progress,crystal chards is dead,and those hacks were based in fire red and emereald,but this one is based on ruby,and HG/SS isn`t enought for a masterpiece like the metallic generations.

Who's to say this game will get further along than all those? The Author can create this game if he wants I'm not going to tell him/her otherwise but personally I wouldn't bother due to the fact that there are so many GSC remakes out there with HGSS coming soon aswell.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years

Who's to say this game will get further along than all those? The Author can create this game if he wants I'm not going to tell him/her otherwise but personally I wouldn't bother due to the fact that there are so many GSC remakes out there with HGSS coming soon aswell.

Spoiler Spoiler if you don't wanna hear about HgSs then don't read it

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Obviously if he is already progressed to the point he is in his hack right now, HE IS NOT GOING TO QUIT BECAUSE OF YOUR HGSS OPINIONS. I'm sick of all these n00bs trying to comment about having other hack fan remakes, and HGSS. I bet you wouldn't say that about Shiny Gold if zel came back, though, right? Because that's so different? I bet SG is the reason most of you signed up. HGSS is legit, and Pure Gold is legit. You can't compare the two, because it's different systems, and a totally different graphic style. The only thing in common is that they're both remakes.

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
.com said:
Obviously if he is already progressed to the point he is in his hack right now, HE IS NOT GOING TO QUIT BECAUSE OF YOUR HGSS OPINIONS. I'm sick of all these n00bs trying to comment about having other hack fan remakes, and HGSS. I bet you wouldn't say that about Shiny Gold if zel came back, though, right? Because that's so different? I bet SG is the reason most of you signed up. HGSS is legit, and Pure Gold is legit. You can't compare the two, because it's different systems, and a totally different graphic style. The only thing in common is that they're both remakes.
Exactly.

People who are saying there are already remakes out there... Yes, there are loads, if you don't like remakes say it else where in a 'I don't like remakes' thread or something. HG/SS is also a remake, but official versions and they are superior because they are made on superior hardware. Stop whining in my thread about how you hate hack remakes or how good HG/SS is, if you don't like Pure Gold then don't waste time here go get yourselves HG/SS and play till the sky falls. This thread is for people to comment and give feedback on my hack, anything either then that shouldn't be here.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
i wasn't commenting about How good HgSs its actually boring Lc is better then it :\
i didn't like HgSs that much anyway i love hacks with asm in it :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2022
Excuse me, when I start play and start new game, it totally mess up. It bug. No joke.

ZodiacDaGreat

Years
Hey!!! What's wrong with you guys? The Alpha ends in Cherrygrove and you're playing up to Azalea. The use of cheat codes are strictly prohibited on my hack and that cheat happens because of using the walk through walls code. Can't you be a bit patient and wait for an official beta release.

Back