• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PokeCommunity

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2012
Hi, My name is Rafael just want to say Hello to everyone and glad to be here i have been playing Pokemon since back when Blue/Red, i stopped for a while picked it back up when Diamond and pearl was release and been playing since then, just never really up and joined a community hope it's a great experience...

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Heya Rafael,welcome to the friendliest,awesome Pokemon forum ever :3.I'm Rainbow n_n,but a late fan starting with Emerald.You're going to have a great time here,everyone's friendly and helpful so if you feel lost ask a staff or moderator,they'll help you out.

What do you like in particular anyway :D?Games,clubs,trivia,anime,ROM Hacking,Art and Design,Fanfiction?If you don't mind why not tell us a bit of what you like xD?Anyway if you want some help with a particular section make sure to take a thorough look at the PC Adoption Center,it'll help you out immensely.Remember to read the main rules and have fun :D!

Years
Hiya, Rafael! Welcome to PC. :3 It's great to meet you!

You took quite a long break from Pokemon, but it's great that you picked it back up again! You'll definitely enjoy your time here, there's plenty of sections around for you to talk about Pokemon, including the 4th Generation Gaming section if you'd like to talk about Diamond and Pearl. :D

Anyway, enjoy yourself here, all right? We love new members here - the more the merrier! Feel free to contact me if you need any help with the forum and make sure to give the main forum rules a read before posting.

Back