• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: I have an option selected yet nothing is happening.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I have the check box for the ignore all post formatting box checked and I still see posts with colors.(it hurts my eyes as I'm using inverted Pokethletes and the blue is really annoying) So is it not activated or what?

Years
That's kind of weird... have you tried clearing your cookies/cache and trying again? And also, it might not affect the theme, only user modified posts... which means if you're using crazy inverted colours then that box won't affect the default blue or whatevver it is you're talking about.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Look I'm using the theme Pokethletes Inverted. The color for the post box is a dark shade of blue and its annoying when people have colors for their text. So I clicked the box and colors in posts won't go away. And I clear my cache/cookies every 3 days as it slows down my computer.

Years
Look I'm using the theme Pokethletes Inverted. The color for the post box is a dark shade of blue and its annoying when people have colors for their text. So I clicked the box and colors in posts won't go away. And I clear my cache/cookies every 3 days as it slows down my computer.
Oh, well in that case, I'd have no idea. Sorry.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I know I was kidding. But on some themes it seems some features are missing. And that's cause they aren't finished yet.ADD much?

Back