• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
How Can I play the Mewtwo Strikes Back Event ( I'm in the post game already and i still did not find out a way to get pass the Gyrados)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How Can I play the Mewtwo Strikes Back Event ( I'm in the post game already and i still did not find out a way to get pass the Gyrados)
Grab the invitation in Cinnabar Island's Laboratory, then watch the cutscene at Cinnabar Island's Pokémon Center and then the Gyarados will go away.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
What is the best version? Beta 11 or Beta 13? I think Beta 11 has more contents, but I'm not sure of it ^^'

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
ON:
ash.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAUzVJPM2g

I can't wait to kick Ash's butt again :3

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So, There are no other ways to get an onix?
Nope.
What is the best version? Beta 11 or Beta 13? I think Beta 11 has more contents, but I'm not sure of it ^^'
Beta 11 has more content but it's pretty buggy and visually ugly.
Beta 13 has less content but although there's bugs, it is more polished.
Pick your poison.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 29, 2019
Hello! I have a question, does Kangaskid only evolve into Kangaskhan? Or can it evolve into Kangaskhoon also? Thank you!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2019
Sorry guys for the question but i wont to add two pkmn to my team (houndoum and swinub) where can i find them?

Back