• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
my game was starting to feel like a battle simulator since i would do things like when i was pressed for time, i would have to hack for the hold item i needed for a team with my excuse being that i had it in gen 4. this gen, i'm forced to get my items in a legit way. thats probably a good thing.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So guys, now that the first official Trade Corner challenge is over -- would you like to see more? I've decided to open them up for IV Breeders as well. NecrumWarrior participated and it was great fun. :3

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
So guys, now that the first official Trade Corner challenge is over -- would you like to see more? I've decided to open them up for IV Breeders as well. NecrumWarrior participated and it was great fun. :3

I would definitely like to see more challenges. It gives me a reason to go RNG Pokemon :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Emblems?!? Bring on the hoard!!! Besides, I think the challenges will actually get us motivated to get out there and RNG a little more for people who are lacking in motivation.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Hello again, everyone. I know I should have stuck around more before (and I even had the guts to open a trade shop!). Work was just too busy and.. and.. and... I haven't got time to play much. I've been itching to play all the way from scratch on my Emerald, SoulSilver, Black, and White 2. I just couldn't find more time to play. I miss PC and miss all the people here. D:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Takes more than challenges to motivate me to RNG. Hell, I had to have Mac RNG my last LC 'mon for me. LOL. I think the admins are already annoyed with me. ;)

Moosika come chat with us more often kay? Den when you gotz time, come battle wif us. :D

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Yessssssssssssss. I would love to battle again. It would be awesome if I could learn more about VGC format. Can anyone tutor me plz? :D <Well, this should go to CBC section... But what the hell, this is chit-chat! Anyone want an Imposter Ditto? :D

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Musica, chat me in he IRC channel, I can help you with VGC (screw SmogEn!) :)

Chit-chat, chit-chat!
Someone asked me for adamant Shellder with Rock Blast and I was like: "Sure, I have one right here... DAMN, Jolly..." So yeah, I have a breeding Project that I didn't really want to have, lol

TOMATO

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Yes, I would love to be tutored. I played double battles before (and that was when link cables still existed, 2v2 on R/S/E) and I just spammed EQ, my teammate's Pokemons died because there weren't flying types, he got angry, we switched teammates, I spammed EQ again, all their Pokemon just died, they were all mad, I was trolling-ly happy. Ah yes, good link cable times.

Chitty-chatty
I noticed my Trade Thread was still alive, I should find time to fix it :s

POTATO

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I had 4 hours of sleep today.
I walked into a door today.
I forgot to save after playing monotype challenge today.
I clicked ENTER even though a game was being updated today.
I had 2 people battling twice in tourney matchup today.
I need to go back to sleep.
Good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back