• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hybrid Version - UPDATED [15/05/2016] - New Screenshots

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
Years
Thanks! I might have post 5 images with all of the pokemon on the title screen just so people can see how it would look!

I guess everyone loves Lugia!
Well, since pokemon sienna and pokemon shiny gold use Ho-oh and Lugia, I thought I would but the option of Raikou, Entei and Suicune! Thanks again for your input!

First of all, You might want to look at the poll! (Lugia 8, Raikou 1 and Ho-oh 1) so, Unless everybody starts voting for Suicune it's not looking to likely!

2. All of those 5 pokemon play a big part in the main story of this game! (so it doesn't matter which one you choose)

3. Thanks! I like making banners! I might add some more or change them up in the future. I also like the tiles (My favorite part of rom hacking is picking the tiles)

4. Ummm.... I don't think I'll change the colour of the house but, Once I get the poke-mart, gym and another house I want to add in there, it will look great (I hope)

5. And as always thanks for your support!

Well, like I said, they all have a big roll in the plot!

Also, with the grass tiles, i haven't really made up my mind of what i want yet!

Well, in a lot of other hacks you see a snow city! Right? Since they are like that all the time, it makes you wonder why there isn't a place that is always spring or always summer! Now, this might change in the future but, my idea is to have different seasons depending on where you are in the region! I am also adding new trees!

Thanks for everyone's Support

Thats ok! Its depend for others voting XD lets see if choices are suicune, entei & raikou just except for awhile lugia & ho-oh .. Hmm i choose Suicune as ur title screen also haha :D (its nice also for me) :3

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Tysm i am gonna patch roms sucses with making the hack

Um...What?

Thats ok! Its depend for others voting XD lets see if choices are suicune, entei & raikou just except for awhile lugia & ho-oh .. Hmm i choose Suicune as ur title screen also haha :D (its nice also for me) :3

Suicune is pretty cool! But, in the poll it says you voted for Lugia?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
I like Suicune but I probably like Raikou more. Entei is kinda...nah. I can understand why Lugia would be more popular though...

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Yea, i voted Lugia already! But its ok :D Lugia its cool also ^_^

Oh, that's to bad! Also, more progress! (You can right click "Open image in new tab" to see it bigger)

Spoiler:

I like Suicune but I probably like Raikou more. Entei is kinda...nah. I can understand why Lugia would be more popular though...

I know! Entei is not very popular! Raikou didint have his own movie and i like him better!

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Question, why is every word capitalized here?
6982623.png

Other than that, looking better than your previous hacks, good luck.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Question, why is every word capitalized here?
6982623.png

Other than that, looking better than your previous hacks, good luck.

Well, if you remember

The maps, in my opinion, are a bit too square, but then again, I'm natural map boii 101
The thread has a few grammar errors, and I hope they won't appear in the hack (example, "video's" instead of "videos," capitalizing every word in a sentence, and "i" instead of "I," and a few other things..)

and also,

TheRealOCD

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
Suicune got a lot of attention and so did Lugia. Raikou was always cooler imo though. There's something very powerful about lightning Pokémon, maybe because there aren't a lot of them...

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Yeah.. At least in my opinion it does.
Grammar errors kinda make me not wanna play a hack, to be honest..

Oh, ok I will change it for sure then! :)

Suicune got a lot of attention and so did Lugia. Raikou was always cooler imo though. There's something very powerful about lightning Pokémon, maybe because there aren't a lot of them...

Ya, Raikou is pretty cool!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
Hello everybody!!!

I Have A Little Update for you guys!

Progress Report

17/01/2015 - I have finished Route 2, NorthBridge Tunnel and Route 3! New Screenshots are coming soon!

ROM Progress

- Demo: 9%
- Beta 1.0: 5%

Maps

Route 2

Map 1
Spoiler:

Map 2
Spoiler:

NorthBridge Tunnel

Map 1
Spoiler:

Map 2
Spoiler:

Map 3
Spoiler:

Route 3

Spoiler:

Thanks for everyone's Support!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
The snow area looks kinda interesting. Jungles and forests are fun too. It's good having a lot of environment variety. =0

Back