• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
ok i'll be on wifi in a sec
hi ginji i have these events do you need any of them if so let me know. 10th ann lugia,hooh,moltres, articuno, zapdos, latias, latios, entei and charazard,tru arceus, some jap shiny defense deoxys, tru shaymin, tru manaphy, gamestop jirachi, fal2010 mew, some jap mew, nzone pika, movie 11 shaymin, tru regigigas, tru dragonite, some shiny jap mew, some jap darkrai, pktopia pika, ash pika, gamestop pichu, 10th ann pika, event mew,alamos darkrai, pktopia electivire and magmorter, event11 zoroark, smr2011 zoroark, izaioi pidove, world 11 scrafty, nok darkrai,

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
hi ginji i have these events do you need any of them if so let me know. 10th ann lugia,hooh,moltres, articuno, zapdos, latias, latios, entei and charazard,tru arceus, some jap shiny defense deoxys, tru shaymin, tru manaphy, gamestop jirachi, fal2010 mew, some jap mew, nzone pika, movie 11 shaymin, tru regigigas, tru dragonite, some shiny jap mew, some jap darkrai, pktopia pika, ash pika, gamestop pichu, 10th ann pika, event mew,alamos darkrai, pktopia electivire and magmorter, event11 zoroark, smr2011 zoroark, izaioi pidove, world 11 scrafty, nok darkrai,
What event is izaioi pidove?

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
US or foreign?
----------------------------
i think that one is us but i a jap scraggy in egg and a jap pansage in egg if your interested also go a korean dw mamoswine, croagunk, rayquaza, and bulbasaur if your interested?

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
I have a lot of pokemon Im willing to trade with you but..how do you have things like a lvl 1 scizor without hacking? I'm not trying to start a fight but I just need an explanation.

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2016
I have a lot of pokemon Im willing to trade with you but..how do you have things like a lvl 1 scizor without hacking? I'm not trying to start a fight but I just need an explanation.
it is a trade evolution so i imagine it can be done at any level

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
Do you still have a female Dream world Vulpix? I'd love to have one.. I have a bunch of dream world murkrows that are IV bred and have 2 egg moves (sky attack and perish song) I also have most natures. I can trade a breeding pair for a pair of the Vulpix (vulpixes? Vulpi? Lol, I don't know what the plural would be).

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Do you still have a female Dream world Vulpix? I'd love to have one.. I have a bunch of dream world murkrows that are IV bred and have 2 egg moves (sky attack and perish song) I also have most natures. I can trade a breeding pair for a pair of the Vulpix (vulpixes? Vulpi? Lol, I don't know what the plural would be).
Yup ^^, are any of your murkrows flawless?

ShineyMaster

Your In The Zoro's lair Now...
Years
ok. What about a BT shiney oshawott lv 5? (mild nature) I could also give you UT shiney suicune from the 2011 gamestop event.

razorwind124

PokéFan and OCD Breeder
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
[SIZE="a"]In that case, no. The most perfect IVs I've gotten on one pokemon is 4.

Do you still want it? I've been trying quite hard to get a DW Vulpix.[/SIZE]

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
ok. What about a BT shiney oshawott lv 5? (mild nature) I could also give you UT shiney suicune from the 2011 gamestop event.
I already have those, you can have the shiny eevee for free ^^"
[COLOR=#a][SIZE="a"]In that case, no. The most perfect IVs I've gotten on one pokemon is 4.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE="a"][/SIZE]
[SIZE="a"][COLOR=#a]Do you still want it? I've been trying quite hard to get a DW Vulpix.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
hmm nope but you can have the DW vulpix for free ^^

ShineyMaster

Your In The Zoro's lair Now...
Years
Thanks Ginji ive been looking for a shiney evee for a while now!!!! My black fc is 1120 0554 6583. Which fc of yours do you want me to use? Also im in eastern timezone so when would be a good time for you? I can do anytime during the weekend or specific times on weekdays.
P.S Thanks again for being so generous!

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Please let me know when I can collect these :) Since, I have asked b4, but somebody claimed them before me :) It's not your fault tho. Can I have

*UT shiny larvitar lv.6
*Shiny Chimchars (both)
*Shiny Octillery
*Shiny Arbok

and can you tell me the natures for Vaporeon and Jolteon please?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Thanks Ginji ive been looking for a shiney evee for a while now!!!! My black fc is 1120 0554 6583. Which fc of yours do you want me to use? Also im in eastern timezone so when would be a good time for you? I can do anytime during the weekend or specific times on weekdays.
P.S Thanks again for being so generous!
no prob ^^
use my black fc
Please let me know when I can collect these :) Since, I have asked b4, but somebody claimed them before me :) It's not your fault tho. Can I have

*UT shiny larvitar lv.6
*Shiny Chimchars (both)
*Shiny Octillery
*Shiny Arbok

and can you tell me the natures for Vaporeon and Jolteon please?
Sure, use my black and US white fcs

vaporean and jolteon are both naive - highly curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back