• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Are Your Favourite Characters in Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2006
Hm...

1. May
2. Melody
3. Brock
4. Drew
5. Erika

I don't know why thies are my fave characters... They just are.

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2006
I only got one, James =D. he is pretty dumb, but thats whats making him funny and interesting =)

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Mine are:

Erika
Flannery
Cissy
Melody
Misty's Sisters
Gary's Cheerleaders
Whillimena
Liza
Sonrisa
Trixie
Kimono Sisters
Luka
Flower Shop Sisters
Juliet
Claire
Samantha

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2006
My favorite Character is Misty. She is my #1 favorite character. #2, Saruka She is one of Misty's friends. #3. Brock He is funny. (When he sees a beautful girl) By the way Misty will be seen in the last Hoenn episode. In case anybody didn't know this Misty appear in episode #320. It was called THE PRINCESS AND THE TOGEPI.

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2006
I gotta divide mine by gender
My top 3 in no order
Male:

Gold-That dude is just too cool and i loved playing as him in Gold version

The guy from Collosium-Coolest-lookingduke in all pokemon just about

Ruby/Brendan-He was a great character. Like his hair

Female:
Flannery-she's like The hottest gym leader up to date, that I've seen

Prof Ivy-she's just super hot and has those eyes, kinda like she's ina daize

Prima-superhot like Ivy, but hot in the same way that she has skills to go w/ her beauty

Sabrina-I'd like to see her smile. She's just too cool, but all hardcore. The anime didnt do her her justice

Misty- she's been there since the beginning and besides her attitude, she's pretty cute. even hotter in the manga(everybody's hotter in the manga)

May/Saphire-too cute and nice size too. She was kinda annoying in the anime, but she's way cool in the manga

Just about every other girl on pokemon that wasnt an ugly old hag or somethin.LOL!
With some exceptions

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Hmm.I gots me alot of favs.Let's see now:

Anime
Falkner - He's hawt.Simple as that ;D

Whitney - Ditzy girls with pink hair go on any Shampy list >=3 Good bonus that's she's a gym leader and got a good dub voice <3

Lakoko - Not many people emphasize her..but she's glamourous and very awesome ^_^ Gotta love that creepy tone =0

Kelly/Kanata - What the hec can I say?Purple haired coordinaters rock >D

Marina/Dani - Who doesn't love her?She's fascinatingly adorable ^o^

Greta/Kogomi - Although she hasn't made an appeaence in the U.S,I've heard that in Japan she made quite a debut,thus she's my fav Brain. >D
-----------------------------

Now let's switch gears to m' fav portion of Pokemon

---------------------------

Manga

Silver - OMG,if you don't like him,go suck on a straw >O This boy is one of the best and hawtest members of the crew and that sore attitude makesme wanna glomp him X333

Blue - She's lovely and very clever.Although her flirts get the best outta everyone,which kinda bothers me,I still idolize her as my subject role-model >D

That's about it I suppose =/

Last edited:

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
Years
I've always been a Team Rocket lover.
I used to be obsessed with Jessie and James, but for the past several years I'm a total neoshipper. (Hence the name...) So Cassidy and Butch are my faves.
I also like some random one-time characters from a few episodes...for instance, Cissy from Mikan Island, and the Tira girl from the bike gang.

Chelc

Years
Haruka - Probably my favourite character of all time. She got me back into the show, and brought in contests; if it weren't for that, I probably would've never gotten back into the show. She has a great personality and was probably the best thing that happened to the show after Johto, imo. I hope she stays for a long time.

Shuu - Shuu is teh awesome. XD Seriously. I guess I can see why people dislike him, but really, he is very nice/caring at heart. He also has that inside dorkiness about him, ("Yummy!" and "Phoney bolgna!" XD) and even though he's Haruka's rival, he looks out for her. You gotta love the hair flipping, and the way he combines his style with his coordinating. It's just too cool, and I love his pokemon. <3

Satoshi - What can I say? XD He rocks. [/has nothing else to say about Satoshi just that she likes him for the reason being that he rocks]

Other Characters That Aren't My Favourites But I like - Kasumi, Masato, Kanata, Robert, Shigeru, Hiroshi, and Sakura.

Years
My absolute favorite is James (hence my avatar!). I've been obsessed with him for the longest time now xD There's so many reasons I love him, just the way he acts and his voice (I guess I'm odd since I know a lot of people don't prefer Eric Stuart's voicing of him, but I do!).

Following him would be Jessie, Meowth, Harley, and Brock :D

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
Ash - He is teh LOVE if you ask me <3 XD
Drew - He's cute
May - She is so cute and energetic
Misty - My fave femala character with May
Kuruyo - She's perrty =D
Lily, Daisy & Violet - They're so cool
Jessibelle - She's funny XD
James' parents - They're way too funny too XD

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
Years
I's really like...

uhhh Brock. XD he's smart and funny. Stuff like that.

I also like Max. :/ no particular reason. :D he's just cool imo.

andddd.....

Feraligatr. :P

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ash, Drew, May and Misty are my favorites. Even though I dont really dislike any of the characters. They're all neat in their own way. I also like Team Rocket alot, and Gary...Gary is pretty cool too.

And Pikachu!! -^^-

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
Years
My favorites are Sabrina, Todd, Drew, Lance, Harrison, Sissy, Gary, Duplica, Morty, Janine, Koga, Flannery, AJ, and Domino.

Edit: I forgot AJ.

Psycho

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 9, 2009
Brock the wannabe pimp. He tries to get women but has no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back