• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
Hi guys i feel like a moron because i stuck on the mewtwo event and i can t go any further, after mewtwo i go to pc andd warp to pallet but my mom don t send me in viridian to get feratilizer. what should i do???

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2013
well, i got past the old lady by patching to 4.0 then repatching to 4.2 after but now when i go to the poke center my screen turns black and my game freezes, if anyones had the same problem and has a solution can you please tell me.

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
well, i got past the old lady by patching to 4.0 then repatching to 4.2 after but now when i go to the poke center my screen turns black and my game freezes, if anyones had the same problem and has a solution can you please tell me.
I was having the same problem.
I tried downloading many roms but no use.
At last I found a solution.
I'll pm u the url.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
I just registered solely to thank Metapod for this wonderful hack. It's the best I 've ever played. Congrats man and keep at it; I can't wait to see it finished.

I also had the problem with the old lady but thankfully some members provided a solution. A bug I encountered was something minor. In the left side of the mountain where you battle the second person of the Orange crew, once you enter the small cave that contains the hyper potion (I hope I remember the item well), you can't get out.

I had the same problem. I downloaded a fresh new FireRed v1.0 rom and I installed the hack again. It worked smoothly after that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Really enjoying this hack so far. A bit too grindey for my tastes, but as I've gotten older, I've become quite impatient, so perhaps I am just lazy.

I do have a question though, where do I get fly? I read earlier in this thread that it's supposed to be in Celedon City, in a tree you can cut down. I can't seem to find it anywhere. There is tree in the southern part of town, but nothing happens when I cut it down. I am playing Beta 4.2, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Really enjoying this hack so far. A bit too grindey for my tastes, but as I've gotten older, I've become quite impatient, so perhaps I am just lazy.

I do have a question though, where do I get fly? I read earlier in this thread that it's supposed to be in Celedon City, in a tree you can cut down. I can't seem to find it anywhere. There is tree in the southern part of town, but nothing happens when I cut it down. I am playing Beta 4.2, if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

You dont need it, so you dont get it :)
As stated in the 1st post, most(or all?)HMs have been replaced by tools like the pickaxe.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I heard on one of MunchingOrange's videos that the Pidgeotto you find in Viridian Forest is supposed to be scripted and you have to catch it. Is this true? I whited out to it and now it won't appear again. What do I do?

Dark Sonic

Chaos Control!
Years
@xiijamiie there's a link on the first page or read the previous pages where metapod has posted

@absolTamer yeah that was scripted for you to catch it what can you do is try going up that path again or just start over

Years
thank you, and just noticed a couple of minor bugs
first one, on the island of kabuto you can walk through one part of the wall where im facing.
second one, same island some of the island doesn't disappear

just to let you know metapod

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-24-16-53-15.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-24-16-53-15.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2013-07-24-17-03-54.png
    Screenshot_2013-07-24-17-03-54.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 12
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Ca some body upload for my save before Orange island ,i dont wona play again all game to test new things in beta 4.2 ,a dont have my last finished save game

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2016
I have been having a problem in Ash gray 4.2 so I run into a couple than they run off and i go into a room with an old lady in front of me than my game freezes. I know this can't be the end of beta 4.2??? Can someone please help me out????

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
I have been having a problem in Ash gray 4.2 so I run into a couple than they run off and i go into a room with an old lady in front of me than my game freezes. I know this can't be the end of beta 4.2??? Can someone please help me out????

I keep running into the same problem and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've tired repatching tons of times, tried downloading different versions of the ROM and I can't seem to get it to work. If you figure it out I would love to know how

Back