• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Maybe you can add an island/some islands for the UBs/legendaries? Like, maybe there could be one island with an Ultra Wormhole that would lead to a space with different areas for the UBs. Sort of like how you went to the top of Navel Rock for Ho-Oh, and the bottom for Lugia. Except it'd have to be expanded to accommodate more UBs, obviously.

And maybe there could be one island with an altar that you have to bring a Cosmoem to during a certain time of the day to battle either Solgaleo or Lunala. That would mean there'd need to be two Cosmogs in the game in order to get both Solgaleo and Lunala, though. But perhaps you'd need to acquire at least one Cosmog first and show it to an NPC in order to get the ticket required to visit the island.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
So, a quick little update. I just finished behavior/background bytes and connections to each map. Now...I wanted to include the events (overworld sprites, scripts, signposts, hidden items, warps, flying positions), but...I'm also trying to think where to put certain legendaries...as in, the Ultra Beasts and legendaries of Gen 7...me saying that, kind of gives everyone an idea of how many generations will be in the next version of this game...

I always hoped if you added the UBs, they'd involve the space center. Like, every ingame day or so (or maybe with consumable tickets?), you'd be able to go on a flight and you'd get either a random item (stardust, comet shard, etc) or a small chance to fight a random UB. I don't think the scripting would be too complex, and I always wished the space center mattered more back in Emerald.

Besides, you wouldn't even need a new map, you could just fade to black and have text explain it. You might need a new battle bg though, if none of them look enough like space or a shuttle. But you could also just make it pitch black, cause y'know… space.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 16, 2017
Is this hack avilable for phone? If is, can someone say what i need to do to play hack because i am noob :)

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
So, a quick little update. I just finished behavior/background bytes and connections to each map. Now...I wanted to include the events (overworld sprites, scripts, signposts, hidden items, warps, flying positions), but...I'm also trying to think where to put certain legendaries...as in, the Ultra Beasts and legendaries of Gen 7...me saying that, kind of gives everyone an idea of how many generations will be in the next version of this game...
Can I give you a reference of legendaries location?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 10, 2022
Question. Will the next patch release... actually work?

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Sure. Anything to help the cause.
Gen 1
Articuno: Seafoam Island (Kanto)
Zapdos: Power Plant (Kanto)
Moltres: Mt Ember (Kanto)
Mewtwo: Cerulean Cave (Kanto)
Mew: No change

Gen 2
Entei: Feiry Path (Hoenn)
Raikou: New Mauville (Hoenn)
Suicuno: Garbage Ferry (Hoenn)
Celebi: Petalburg Wood (Hoenn)
Lugia and Hooh: No change

Gen 3:
All of them no change

marcc5m

what
Years
press START before selecting a move

That's what I assumed but that hasn't been working.

EDIT: It seems to work with no prompt on the first turn of a double battle but that's the only time it's been happening.

EDIT2: Okay I figured this out. I was able to mega evolve during double battles before I even went back and received the Mega Armlet (which btw is a pretty poor method of receiving it). Given the hacker's attitude throughout this thread, the blame for this bug will probably be placed on me, the stupid and dumb player. Sorry : - \

Last edited:

Kartana

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 25, 2017
Cant wait for Gen 7 to be added on this game just please don't add Z-moves it can kill you.
BTW is there any word document for the location of the pokemon and items?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
Llcool, are you able to make battle frontier specifically battle tower to be a 6v6 battle? To be more challenging and competitive yet ofc enjoyable?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2018
Hello everyone, who knows if the eggs moves works? I try to get a piplup with agility, another thing, Empoleon dont learn aqua jet, just to check its moveset

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

I just started playing the game and i am completely baffled by the amount of pokemon available to catch. I found a list (can't post the link, new account here) of all the pokemon and their location, but i am willing to catch'em all as i pass through the places. Is there a list that separates them by location instead of pokedex entry?

Eg:
Route 101: Zigzagoon 20% Poochyena x% ...
Route 102: Ralts x% Growlithe x%...

RoaringSam

Sammy
Years
FjoRODj.png

Finally got around to completing this hack! It was super fun to complete the Pokedex, thanks for making it! ^-^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Once you hit over level 100 does the battle frontier not accept your pokemon?

Ttar0914

Years
I've got a huge problem with the patch. Whenever I try to patch the ups file onto a clean Emerald ROM, I always get an error and a message pops up saying that the patch doesn't match the file. I've been trying it with ignoring the message if the file is invalid, but when starting the game on VBA, all it shows me is a black screen with some white "pixels" and seconds later nothing but a black screen. Any help would be appreciated!

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Today's my birthday, so I should do a little update. I barely did any real work with Theta Emerald EX. School has been getting very hectic. If you guys are upset about the current status of the game right now, I really don't give a damn. If you don't like it, then wait until I get the time to actually work on it. If you're going to act like a spoiled brat and complain, you might as well just leave. Right now, real life is more important than a stupid hack. Like, wow, if you're complaining about a game that was illegally hacked... clearly you need to rethink your life choices, because that's pathetic. The next update will come, only when I get the time and energy to do it. And if you're not patient enough for that, it's clear that you need to grow up. That is all. Cheers ;) -LC

Back