• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
hi, to both of the people who uploaded zeraora sprites, im sorry but neither of them can be accepted as placeholders. the first one is just an indexed version of a 3d model, and the latter has some problems with the outlines. but i'll be happy to teach you guys some spriting tips and techniques if you have the time and patience

Jeez, you're too good at making sprites. anyway I had some free time so I recolored your poipole with sugimori (we havent saw the one of naganadel yet...).tell me what you think,cuz to me,it looks too dark:
agkwY79.png
btw here's my version of sugi coloured poipole. i zoomed in and used some of the lighter colors on the official art so it doesnt look too dark
OqxNgWJ.png

sorry haimon i like recolouring too xD dont worry the next few recolours are all for you :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 17, 2017
Hello le_paragon thanks for the reply i would like to learn your tips and. If you want you can edit the outlines you mentioned

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
im on mythe phone now so idk how to post imgur links unless i'm on the laptop. but here, go to this link then scroll down for official USUM icons https://gamerant.com/new-pokemon-leak-for-ultra-sun-and-ultra-moon-rory-388368

then just animate using those

Thanks, but I already got them from thedarkdragon.

I recently finished animations for all Alola pokemon and Alolan forms.

What's left are USUM icons and some other forms, and they all should be posted soon

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
Here are base sprites for Dusk Lycanroc that you can improve:
lE6x6Ak.png
(Versekr Dark)
jGXtsf8.png
(Kevin, Wurmple Splashes In)
Jotax has already made a sprite that's completley better(in my opinion) in page 50.maybe you should consider using it?

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
Jotax has already made a sprite that's completley better(in my opinion) in page 50.maybe you should consider using it?

well the reason darkdragon and i didnt consider it (mostly me) is because jotax's dusk lycanroc is based on the one i made on deviantart:
v65JDvM.png

it looks starkly different from the midday lycanroc we have in the repository, when in reality they should look almost exactly the same

i want to change the lycanroc sprites but i need others' opinions first

however, if we all DO decide to use new lycanroc sprites, the head needs to be smaller by 5-7% first, then after that resize the entire sprite. it should be comparable to Houndoom and Mightyena. i'll take care of that since i really was supposed to fix up some lycanroc sprites anyway

Last edited:

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
LeParagon Scroll...
Ok,now I understand,thanks.
Also I still think that we need a better front for Decidueye (HE IS TOO SHORT),so please try your best to make a better one,LeParagon.
BTW I made an album of sugimoried pokemons and I did some fixes and changes like making Araquanid's bubble clear and adding a new dark yellow color to crabominable's palette. havent touched shinies so it might cause some problems.

https://imgur.com/a/ctKsW

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Also I still think that we need a better front for Decidueye (HE IS TOO SHORT),so please try your best to make a better one,LeParagon.
BTW I made an album of sugimoried pokemons and I did some fixes and changes like making Araquanid's bubble clear and adding a new dark yellow color to crabominable's palette. havent touched shinies so it might cause some problems.

I agree that we need a replacement for Decidueye (both front and back)... PM me if you update the album as I won't be touching/updating those sprites until I open the editing for non-hub sprites... I'll monitor that though, disregarding the shiny colors... I encourage le_paragon, Z-nogyroP and Trev (if you're still here) to monitor the album as well should you guys have time...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
I agree that we need a replacement for Decidueye (both front and back)... PM me if you update the album as I won't be touching/updating those sprites until I open the editing for non-hub sprites... I'll monitor that though, disregarding the shiny colors... I encourage le_paragon, Z-nogyroP and Trev (if you're still here) to monitor the album as well should you guys have time...

dont finalize those yet. as I recall I requested for some sprites to be replaced soon. as for decidueye, i'll work on it after I finish the USUM updates :)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
dont finalize those yet. as I recall I requested for some sprites to be replaced soon. as for decidueye, i'll work on it after I finish the USUM updates :)

I second this...

We'll finish filling the USUM and hub clearing first before moving back to the rest of the sprites for further polishing or replacements...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Will it be so much to ask if you could put all sprites and icons in a zip file and make another download link?

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022

EDIT:
I have wrote "(Completed)" after the name for every sprite that I think that we have finished. thedarkdragon,do you agree?

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
EDIT:
I have wrote "(Completed)" after the name for every sprite that I think that we have finished. thedarkdragon,do you agree?
hold on, Pikipek and midnight Lycanroc, I still have plans for them. specifically, Piki's back and Lycan's front

edit: I took a look at wishiwashi solo form and I wanna fix its eye a bit. hold on to that too

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
To celebrate the release of the USUM versions, here are some new and updated in-battle sprites now posted in the OP, take note that none of the following came from haimon_99's submissions as they're submitted after formally closing submissions for non-hub and non-USUM sprites:
3gKVQkl.png
(N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat)
P4VGUe5.png
(leParagon)
03z8p6h.png
(leParagon)
ekNyOmD.png
(leParagon)
LB3wgU3.png
(leParagon)
C58L4f1.png
(leParagon)
yX0MPzO.png
(leParagon)
Z0X0IdC.png
(leParagon)
9HmyjDr.png
(Z-nogyroP, goranthegreat)
N88pEC4.png
(Z-nogyroP, Kevin RDS, goranthegreat)
tZsZnv0.png
(leParagon (front); MilanesaCosmica (back))
VfOxEjr.png
(leParagon (front); Kevin RDS (back))
hPIP0SE.png
(leParagon)
QpVRXtU.png
(leParagon)
kkdKB85.png
(N-Kin, leParagon)

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
if yall are gonna make sprites, they need to have: clear details, distinguishable outlines, and colours that aren't hard on the eyes.
also remember to be more conservative with the colour count. the ultra necrozma sprites earlier used 15 and 14 colours respectively. i only used 12. too many colours means no space for some extra details on the backsprite or for colour separation on some shiny forms (like how minior has more colours on the shiny than regular)

and when giving feedback, don't just say "looks ugly". not all sprites look good, but it's better to offer something constructive. don't say "it looks ugly", say "good job! although i think this part could be fixed blabla" you guys get the point. plus, it also clutters the project thread. sorry but i'll need the mod to remove that unnecessary "looks ugly" comment

btw here's an Ultra Necrozma front sprite
i'll make the backsprite next tomorrow
FGH6Uqf.png

Last edited:

Evil Cry

Hacker(Not Rom Hacker)
Years
BTW sir thedarkdragon I know that you have remove the mega sprites fom this thread so where can I get those sprites MrDollSteak's thread dont have your sprites so

Back