• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
9/10

Nice quality GIF and nice organization, but while I hovered on the ♥, it says " My pairs Hikari10 and MidnightShine :3" that space ruined one score.

Simbelmyne

What should I write here?
Years
Do not get the gif. Text could've been better organized. Size 1 would look better if it isn't that size already, I thik.

6//10

Ninja'd.Anyway, yours is pretty nice. The kitty's adorable. Text is nicely organized. Really nice signature, that one.

9//10

Schnider

→ Beautiful ☆
Years
Don't really understand the gif. Text could've been better organized. Wrapping black color tags around the links would make it more consistent (for the lack of a better word).

6.5//10

Schnider

→ Beautiful ☆
Years
Mine was a work in progress back then. :p And honestly, giving something a '4' just because it seems a little out of place is a little harsh.

Anyway, I like the banner image. Dislike the colored FCs. The text could've been organized better. The whole 'paired with' could've been in the same line as your friend codes.

7.5//10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back