• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Just a quick update from me~

3375 Eevee Masuda eggs. Seriously my brain hurts a bit. I really don't want this to go over 4k.

In other news I realised I really liked SRing in Ruby, so I traded Sam the Sceptile to Colosseum and am now SRing for Torchic. I've already done a healthy 400 for that. After Torchic I'll go straight for Mudkip. SPs are so easy to hunt on xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Just found a new rerto game shop where I live. Going to be heading in there on Thursday to grab a couple of GBAsp and more copies of emerald, ruby and fire/leaf green so I can do more effective SRing for starters. looking to pick up 3 new GBA sp's to work with. Looking forward to getting back on the heavy shiny hunting.

Years
Finally after 13 days of hunting, my 5th May shiny appeared(New Record)! and its the exact shiny i wanted!

jfkso2.jpg

this hunt was really fun I'm just glad I don't have to keep looking for this shiny its one awesome shiny
one of my favorites especially in its prehistoric form of mamoswine. Tbh i rarely see people hunt this awesome
shiny some may have randomly been found while hunting in the Giant Chasm. The nature was naive and its
characteristic was good perserverence

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
0c5d8d28-9a0d-47dd-83b1-52d92d095a3a.jpg

:D!!!

No luck on my shiny chimchar for The Shiny Hunter Challenge, but I found this little lady after 384 REs on my White 2!~ Named Led 'cause it's kind of a zeppelin.... get it? hehe...*shot*

@Cheesecake: Congrats on the swinub!

@Razer: Wow~ That's ambitious. xD I've been thinking about picking up an SP or two for a while now so I can start shiny hunting on GBA games but I've been kept pretty busy with the challenge so far... no luck with my chimchar. u_u;

@TSE: D: Sorry! I'm sure you'll get the eevee soon! *Crosses fingers* You're making me want an SP to hunt on even more.... c_c;

@Janske: GOGOGO NIDORAN!~ I hope you get it soon!

@asthegreat: Welcome! Congrats on the tepig!

@Iceman: Yeah, I think HG and SS are the only games you can see the shiny in before you choose. :[

Years
Can I please join? Shiny Pokémon are my passion! Currently have a lvl. 100 Shiny Rapidash and 3 Shiny Audinos (Although I think I traded one). I found them all in the same place in Pokémon Black.

Currently hunting for a shiny Litwick. :P

Years
Big post incoming?
My congratulations go out to:
Asthegreat for your Shiny Tepig! Such long SRs. Also welcome to the club.
GTD for your shiny Swinub, it wasn't another shiny you didn't want! Woot!
And Kitori for the Drifblim (was it shiny charm'd?) A very lovely shiny indeed. Nice nickname :P

Janske, I'm sure you'll be finding something soon! D:
And Razer, I can't wait to be seeing lots of shinies from you lol!
Welcome to the club HereComesHeracross, they are some nice shinies you have!
Poldie - I for one will enter your contest as soon as you get permission!

But as for myself.......
Spoiler:

Oh! Both Totodile and Torchic were used by main characters in the anime so... do I win the May monthly quest? Haha :D

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Well nothing to really be excited about, but I finished up my B2 Pokedex and headed out to the Nature Preserve. Reset once (I wanted a Female) on the Shiny Haxorus. Caught her in a Primer Ball. Here's the states:

Haxorus (female)

Mild nature
Thoroughly cunning.

HP 167
ATK 183
DEF 110
SpATK 102
SpDEF 98
Speed 122

Ability Rivalry

SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

Years
Hey guys now that I got my swinub out the way I'm back to MMing right now I'm
going for chinchou already hatched 125 eggs and as for my mareep hunt now @
5100 REs since I got rattata I wonder if I can get 1 more shiny before June probably
not but I'll try my best I have alot of hunts planned ahead lets hope I can complete them
all good luck everyone and congrats on your recent shinies!!

Janske

Shinyhunter - Trance for life
Years
@TSE : You are so incredibly lucky there -.-!! I am so jealous right now haha. 10k RE and nothing yet, compared to 416 it is absolutely nothing! However I am really happy you found one and you deserved a short hunt;)!

@Kitori : Yeah haha that is what I say to myself all the time yet no nidoran comes popping along happily haha. You will see, I'll get another spearow so I have 3 of them, just you wait and see xD. Or else jigglypuff whose shiny I also have already xD

Please someone shoot me:(

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
dam LDD beat me to completing dex. I am on near 500 now. Getting closer. Should easily have it finished by friday and ready to hunt using the charm.

Wonder if we will have a chaining event anytime. Love shiny chains ;)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Ah, don't worry about it Raze, I've been putting of finishing the DEX for months, I only had about 30 to go a few days ago, and about 6 left to do when today started.

Funny thing, the last Pokemon added to my DEX? A Ninetales. Mostly because I'm not moving my Shinies from Black to Black 2, instead I'm going to move them right to "X" (I'm pretty sure X is going to be my main game...) I couldn't get a wild one to show up at all, so I gave up and bred a Vulpix and evolved her right out of the egg.

Kitori

Years
@HereComesHeracross: Welcome! I think I will hunt for a shiny litwick soon too!~ It's one of my favorites ^_^;

@TSE: Yes, it's a shiny charm one. I was taking a quick break from my SRing for chimchar on Platinum and it was a happy surprise to break my frustration. xD
Also- CONGRATS ON SHINY TORCHIC! :D What is your naming theme from? I feel like I should know it. ^^;

@Cheesecake: Good luck on chinchou and mareep! Mareep is actually one of my only RE shinies I've found without actually looking for a shiny. I was so happy when I found it. I wish I hadn't evolved it, though~ I love the cotton candy sheep. :3

@Janske: My absol took me forever to get (I was just REing... I was actually looking for a mienfoo) but when I finally got it it was so worth the wait, no matter how much I wanted to shoot myself while looking for SOMETHING, ANYTHING. lol You'll get something eventually! I hope it's a nidoran. I'll cry with you if you get another spearow. xD

@Razer: Let me know if you need help with any of your national dex pokemon! I have mine completed. :]

@LDD: Oh, man! Ninetails used to be my favorite pokemon (now it's vaporeon) and it's still lead of my competitive teams so I evolved a vulpix as soon as I got it~ I think my last pokemon was Spinda... or phione because I forgot I had to breed manaphy.

No update from me yet on the chimchar, unfortunately. u_u

Last edited:
Years
Thanks for the congrats everyone!^^
Janske I so did not deserve another short hunt! XD But here *throws all of my luck all over you* get that Nidoran!
Kitori, got to love happy surprises lol. Thanksh! Sorry that must be my terrible explaining; I named my shiny Treecko Sam, which is a unisex name, so I'm also going to use unisex names for Torchic/Mudkip. (Sam, Alex & Charlie). Because wynaut. XD
LDD I just read your shiny hunter trainer fanfic doohickey. I like the idea of shiny hunters in the Pokémon world, we should make a petition for them to be a trainer class and put in the anime :3

If anyone's wondering about my card (I'm still offering to make those hahaha..haha..*shot*) I took out the uncatchable Pooch. I hope Eevee is my 16th shiny, because my birthday is on the 16th of October and that would be cool but not really.
As promised I started Mudkip instantly.
Mudkip - 450 SRs
Eevee - 3470 Eggs

Last edited:

Kitori

Years
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e47951ac-e49a-459d-b4b6-cf7ea74abef4.jpg

I've never been so happy with a shiny ever!!! xD Probably because I was actually trying to get this one as opposed to RE where I never seem to get what I'm hunting for.... It was the most work but it feels sooooo good finally getting it! ^_____^ It's modest nature which is fine for it's fire-side but kind of sucks when it turns into fire/fighting... oh well! I'm happy :DDD

@TSE: Oh, you said that! I'm just bad at reading. xD I think that's a great theme. :3 *crosses fingers for eevee next*!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ Kitori - I tend to go through a game with whatever I catch near the beginning. In the case of Black 2, my team was Embor, Lipard, Sunflora, Lucario for the longest time, with a Peliper for flying. I know, not even a full team, but it got me through the game. ^_^;;

I would have had Ninetales much sooner, but I didn't trade over any Shinys to B2, and my only Ninetales on Black was my Shiny one. I did trade over my Vulpix, PIXI, but she's something like a Role-play character and is off the evolve list.

@ TheShinyEevee - *blushes* Oh that old thing? It's one of the older stories (unfinished) older than the upload date makes it out to be even, that version is actually been through a rewrite, and it still didn't get anywhere. I should think about redoing it, again, and finishing up the story I had planned. "A Shiny Hunter (plus Marou) in a area where Shiny Pokemon are considered bad luck/unnatural." With the side story of her in charge of an odd egg of unknown type (yeah it's a fan Pokemon, I may drop that story line when I redo it.. I was such a kid...) >_<

As for Shiny Hunters, I would LOVE to see them added to both the Anime and Games, with in-game trainers having like 3 Pokemon, one being shiny.

Shiny Hunter Bob wants to battle! Zubat, Golbat, Shiny Zubat

It would be a wonderful tip of the hat.

In the anime though... it might come off a bit harder, after all a person who 'only' wants/trains SHINY Pokemon? Sounds like a lesson episode for Ash & company to open the eyes of a elite snobbish trainer. I would love to see a Shiny Trainer, but it would be very hard to get the right message across... unless it's done in a 'Fan Club' Type way. it would need to be handled really carefully, if we didn't want bad pres... so to speak.

In other news, I think the Black Tower can wait, I''m not in the mood for it. So I'll be a wandering trainer, in hopes of a random shiny in Black 2.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Didn't get a chance to go to the retro game shop unfortunately today so I will go tomorrow. Ended up breaking my phone and having to fix that... Just my luck.

Gratz on the ChimChar. I was SRing for Torchic last night. That and spiritomb where my old hunts about 6 months ago before I stopped.

Thinking about shiny zubat reminds me of the first ever shiny I was and ran from... was such a stupid mistake and I couldn't believe I did it.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
I don't know what possessed me to try Black Tower (after deciding not to do it) but I did... and managed to find my way through Area 10 in about 3 tries. So I picked up my Shiny Gibble.

SHINY Gibble (male)

Bashful nature
Somewhat stubborn.

HP 12
ATK 6
DEF 6
SpATK 6
SpDEF 6
Speed 5

Ability Sand Veil

It feels so odd picking up shinies in this manner.

Now... now will I get around to random wondering? I have nothing left to distract me... do I?

Years
And my record doesn't stop at 5!? O_o

Shiny Chinchou!!!!!!!!! 160 eggs exactly!
2qs2tfk.jpg

this month has been insane for me @ 6 shinies claimed this month setting my record this year
this chinchou appeared incredibly quickly I don't even understand ...1 and a half day of hunting
I keep forgetting to take the everstone off my ditto so it has a hardy nature which is great imo
right now I'm hunting for ducklett @ 75 eggs and my mareep hunt is @ 6000 REs good luck
everyone

@ Kitori - congrats! that shiny chimchar is awesome you deserved it.

@ Janske - man good luck on getting that shiny nidoran M its one awesome shiny i hope you get it soon :D

@ TSE - SUPER HUGE ULTRA good luck with eevee!

Has anyone heard about safari week and will you be participating
if you haven't heard of it it's when you spend the whole week hunting for a shiny in the SZ

Last edited:
Back