• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

USUM Ultra Kickoff Tournament (OU)

Sirfetch’d

The Tournament
With new games come a new regional Pokedex, and with a new regional Pokedex comes a new tour! See if you can get a better handle on the plentiful additions to Alola than anyone else by winning this tournament!

804Naganadel_Dream.png
The Rules

• All guidelines in the forum's rules thread apply.
  • Battles are to be held on PokéCommunity's Showdown server (or the main Pokémon Showdown server, if necessary).
  • This is a best of 3 tournament.
  • You can only use Pokemon from the USM Alola Pokedex.
  • You have to use at least one of the new Ultra Beasts introduced.
  • Dusk Mane, Dawn Wings, and Ultra Necrozma are NOT allowed.
  • Please post all replays in this thread as verification of your result.
  • Post both your PokéCommunity username and your battle server username to sign up.

Participants

Bracket:

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Is Naganadel banned from this tournament?

Sirfetch’d

Signups are open until Saturday guys! I will be posting the bracket on Sunday morning.

Sirfetch’d

I'm assuming this is OU.

welp guess I'm using AV TTar

In
Pokecommunity Username : Sam1994
Showdown Username: blackcharizard94

I'm in! My name is ImLethe on both.

in,my name is Levea on both

Round 1:

Im Lethe vs gimmepie
Sam1994 vs 5qwerty

Wolf and Levea have a first round bye.

Deadline is December 11th. Best of luck!

Sirfetch’d

Also our server should be updated very soon but until then you must use the main showdown server. You will have to use the Uber format for round one since Naganadel is allowed in the first round of this but is banned from the OU format. Using any other Pokemon or item banned to Ubers will result in a disqualification.

Back