• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Speaking of that, I've noticed that a lot of Ota, and I mean a LOT of ota, watch anime that they don't particularly like or think are mediocre and I've always wondered why. I mean, if an anime's bad and I can make fun of it or critique it then I'll watch it, but that's because I like watching bad show/movies and playing bad games. If something's good I'll watch it as well, but that's a given. However, I don't see any reason to watch an anime that I barely like, but a lot of ota tend to do it anyway...isn't that kind of shallow?

Melody

Banned
Years

I don't see the point in torturing oneself if one is truly disgusted by what they are seeing.

But that's just me. To each their own I guess...

But I've not found an anime that bad yet, mostly because I'm pretty picky anyway. I've slogged through anime before, and yes sometimes it's natural to have to slog through the slow parts of the story, but I just pace myself.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm picky when selecting already complete shows. As for airing I just often try things that people are talking about, doesn't usually work out well I must say.

I mean my favourite airing show right now (and aoty 2012), Girls und Panzer, nobody talks about outside of the /a/ fanbase. ;___;

tumblrmeceucwfsv1rwqq0u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back