• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erm... Yoshies and Koopas? ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Well... I've never started a roleplay in the 'Other Roleplay' section, so I thought I'd talk about my idea first... well...

I want to do an RP that's sorta based on Mario Bros. games; but without Mario and Luigi and all that. I was thinking of letting people be any creature from the games they wanted (a Yoshi, Goomba, Koopa, Toad, etc.), but I just wanted to know if anyone would even want to join something like that?

I don't really have a storyline idea made up yet, just thinking about the idea of it. ^-^

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
oh,I'll be a flaming Koopa!!!!(so I'll join! ^_^) I got an Idea about the storyline,:Bowser found a way to obtain his ultimate form,Gigabowser,and M&L are nowhere to be found!!!so it's up to the legendary beasts to reawaken and stop Giga Bowser!.....
how about that guys?....

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Hm... interesting idea Rioku... I think I might take it and change it a little for the plot! ^-^ We'll see. I don't know what I would be yet... perhaps a Koopa or a Yoshi... maybe even a Toad.

Heh, Toadsworth. XD

At any rate, glad to see some interest in it!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
Years
you're welcome!!! this shall be FUN!!!!!

hmmm(or maybe I'll be a more dragon-looking yoshi....or BOWSER"S SON!!!!......no....flaming koopa....)

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2006
O.O Just the type of Rp I've been waiting for!! I love the Mario games!!! And I would definately join if you made it!! I would probably want to be a pink yoshi!!! Lol, anyways I think you should make it!! ^_^

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
Well, I just made the RP thread! ^-^

Though, it won't be up 'til it's approved. Be sure to check it out if you like! I'm also working on drawing a map of the island it takes place on. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back