• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yes, your signature is fine, but in the future it's best to check the signature rules in the sig rules thread and if you still have concerns, to ask there (although it's not advised to do that). Also, bypassing the 25 character limit isn't allowed so instead just type a few extra words instead of trying to bypass it, since the rule exists for a reason.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Yes, your signature is fine, but in the future it's best to check the signature rules in the sig rules thread and if you still have concerns, to ask there (although it's not advised to do that). Also, bypassing the 25 character limit isn't allowed so instead just type a few extra words instead of trying to bypass it, since the rule exists for a reason.
I thought it wouldn't be allowed because of the size

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Our rules have since changed to 600 x 350px in overall width/height, but due to it being 500 x 300px anyway, it'd have been fine with the older rules anyway. As long as a scrolLbox doesn't appear (for height), it's all good. :) And for width, just manually check it.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Is my sig okay? I need to make sure because I changed it.

Years
Is my sig okay? I need to make sure because I changed it.

It's fine, but for future reference until we hear word on the scrollbars being fixed on all styles, I suggest momentarily switching your style to vBulletin Default and then viewing one of your posts with your signature attached, since that's the only style confirmed to have the scrollbars working.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's fine, but for future reference until we hear word on the scrollbars being fixed on all styles, I suggest momentarily switching your style to vBulletin Default and then viewing one of your posts with your signature attached, since that's the only style confirmed to have the scrollbars working.

Just pointing out that on my screen the extra white space at the bottom even on vb default shows a scrollbar.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
juuuuust checkin. the dimensions are ok but it's on a rotator which i'm not certain about.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
juuuuust checkin. the dimensions are ok but it's on a rotator which i'm not certain about.

Some of those images look awesome, omg. But yeah, rotators are perfectly fine. :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I think this has come up before, but i'm getting a scrollbar and my siggy is only 280px high, so yeah... Just incase...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think there is a glitch somewhere in the scrollbar system which causes the scrollbar to pop up on certain styles/computers/etcetc due to certain CSS (which I'm pretty certain is css'd text depending on how tall your signature is and if it has an image... from what i've experienced). Try putting the invisible space unicode character (what you most likely have in your usertitle right now to make it blank) between your last [/cd] and the [/right] and see if that works. It's what I had to do for my own signature to cease the scrollbar from appearing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Don't worry, it's within the limits. The scrollbar is just appearing unnecessarily in some styles for some reason. To be sure in future try using The Stand Nexus to check. And try what BP suggested.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It's way too wide.
Signatures cannot exceed 600 pixels in width.
Otherwise it would be fine.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yes it's fine now. If you wanted to make it a certain width you could have wrapped a [div="width: 600px;"]sig here[/div] tag around it for example.

EDIT: Stop ninja'ing me Tara! Anyway, left some extra advice so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back