• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yellow-I'll assume she's in this RP. I'll try to be friendly to her if Kilik ever meets her.

MF-MS Paint? Where can I find that? -.- Wait, in Accesories in the start menu, right? Idiot... *to myself I meant*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So... Did I just start our own little meme of Trainer Teams in front of realistic backgrounds?

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
XDD I tried my hardest but failed :(
GMFO-1.jpg

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
...Yeaaah, MSPaint is not a good program for this sort of thing. It's either photoshop or GIMP really. Choose wisely. |D I personally use GIMP because screw adobe. ;o

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
What if you could say "screw adobe" and still use photoshop? I do both. :D

Also with Flash, and Dreamweaver.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
...>> Why would I support a company I /hate/ by using their products? GIMP is awesome anyway. |D

Meanwhile, angst attack. This is why Valorie unnerves me sometimes. Either I made her resemble me to some degree without even realizing it until I was finished, or my muse is trying to possess me.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I use their products, but who says I support them?

Aaaaaanyways... I get that feeling too. I try not to make characters after myself but it's hard sometimes... They usually end up with at least one trait of mine.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@PinkSapphire: Oh, no I think you've got it wrong. Or maybe I was unspecific with what I meant? Doesn't matter. I don't live in the Netherlands, I just visited it as a part of an exchange project with my school. Normally I just live in the frigid but cool country of Sweden.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
I can do everything other then the shading using mspaint. sprites infront of a real life scene would be np.

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Orion Riecher

Age (10-15): 15

Gender (Male or Female): male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
picture.php

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Orion is a renegade. He never follows trends and always goes against the flow. He shows this very much so in his training. He never lets people change his mind even when it's a bad idea in his own. If Orion puts his mind to it, it will be done. He also has imbued his pokemon with his stubborn attitude. They all refuse to surrender and are extremely hard to handle in a fight. Orion also gets a bad attitude when things get tense. Push him and he pushes back much much harder.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):

Orion hails from the volcanic north of Hoenn. He spent his time amongst the dangerous and volatile lava pools exploring the depths of his own mind. He honed his mind in the extreme heat and taught himself to never give in. He traversed the lava tubes and caves and all the rest of the volcano to make himself strong in body. Finally He perfected his spirit by training pokemon. He became a force to be reckoned with in those hills, but still he knows he had much to learn. He can always improve his skills.

Orion once had an ominous meeting on the mountain top. When he was ten Orion ran away from home and camped on top of the volcano. For a ten year old it was an amazing feet, but for Orion it was nothing. He waited out the night only meters from the volcano's center. When he returned the next day Orion spoke of hearing a voice from the volcano. It was a whispering voice that echoed in his head.

"Few dare approach yet you a child comes to me? To come here and feel no fear is a feet in itself, but to come here and do so in search of refuge is interesting. Have you ever need of the Earth's hearth you will be welcomed."

Orion had known the voice was really his own thoughts, but usually he kept them in check. Orion thought it odd, but more so oddly true. He always felt at home at the volcano. To call it home was only natural. There was a kind of warmth to it one that was even more welcoming then his own home. Though that wasn't hard. An only child without a mother or father living in a cramped orphanage. His mother was dead because of his father. They rushed into a relationship, and out right ignored the risks. After getting Orion's mother pregnant he left. They knew the risks, but he didn't stand by her. She was only a teen herself when she gave birth to him. Orion was brought into the world as his mother left it. She only had enough time to look out the window up at the night sky and see the constellation Orion floating over head before she died. Orion's father wasn't around for him either he was in jail for what he did to Orion's mother. So all alone Orion wasn't inclined to call anywhere home, but he did call the volcano that. With his pokemon as his only family and no where to call home Orion set out for the academy.

Well there was also a girl… An old friend of Orion who had gone to the academy. With her there and him where he was he had even more reason to go. Her name, Sarah Tylers.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.): darker coloration
Species: Charmeleon
Nickname(Optional): Jakio
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Jakio shares Orion's stubborn and aggressive attitude. He is almost exactly like him. Only Jakio has a bit more self-control in a fight.
Lvl(Max 20): 20
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): flamethrower, metal claw, dragon claw, hone claws, crunch, rock slide

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Electabuzz
Nickname(Optional): Turbine
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): a steady pokemon who spends a lot of time charging himself up. His practice of self improvement helps Orion keep working to better himself.
Lvl(Max 20): 17
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): thunder punch, charge, fire punch, ice punch, rolling kick, leer

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@ShinyDiamond: Oh, I see. This has turned out to be an interesting reveal... Now what if I told you that there exsits no such things as countries?! What if we're just part of a program designed by aliens so they can harvest us later?! And what if, I'm tired from not having gotten any sleep this night due to extensive over-sleeping earlier as well as common blergh-ness?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back