• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(B/W) The Challengers League

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
Thanks a lot undefeatable! And sure lets test your nick ;) but hold on mi DS is charging, in the moment that is complete i send you a message or something. Meanwhile add me as a friend! Btw do you use legendary pokemon?

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
Years
i use well, you know terrakion and virizion, but nothing like Zekrom or Lugia. (i don't play uber anyway lol)

i'll play conquest until you're ready lol

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
Ok! Just hold on a sec ;).

Dude ready for the battle? I am...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
Im here to confirm my loose against Undefeatable. Im not really sure how this works but i guess .5 rep go for him. BTW i declare myself out of the league. The reasons are the following, contstant use of changing pokemon: i dont know if you know, but officialy changing pokemon while battling is forbidden. In other tournaments maybe once and MAX twice but no ten times in a battle, thats why you are training pokemon so it can be strong on their disadvantages. Use of legendary pokemon: I mean really people?! I battle against a Kyogre and a Lugia, and the Lugia was Shiny!. Even if catching a lugia shiny is one opportunity out of a million, i dont care the colours,and i dont care if its a hack or not, but the stats of the lugia are completely extraordinary in comparison with no legendary pokemon. Use of items in battle: i dont think i need an explanaition on these, helding items that up your HP, or damage other pokemon are strictly forbidden. I confirm the winning of Lezza against me...

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Im here to confirm my loose against Undefeatable. Im not really sure how this works but i guess .5 rep go for him. BTW i declare myself out of the league. The reasons are the following, contstant use of changing pokemon: i dont know if you know, but officialy changing pokemon while battling is forbidden. In other tournaments maybe once and MAX twice but no ten times in a battle, thats why you are training pokemon so it can be strong on their disadvantages. Use of legendary pokemon: I mean really people?! I battle against a Kyogre and a Lugia, and the Lugia was Shiny!. Even if catching a lugia shiny is one opportunity out of a million, i dont care the colours,and i dont care if its a hack or not, but the stats of the lugia are completely extraordinary in comparison with no legendary pokemon. Use of items in battle: i dont think i need an explanaition on these, helding items that up your HP, or damage other pokemon are strictly forbidden. I confirm the winning of Lezza against me...

The rules say 2 ubers are allowed, why are you complaining, you used a Garchomp, which is also an uber, You dont know much about wi-fi battles do you? Lugia had Multiscale which IS a released DW ability, u can get it on the Dream radar when u insert Soulsilver

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years

Dude you should know ALOT of that is for tournaments wi-fi battles for leagues you go by the rules of the league if there's a rule that says ubers are userable then you use'em, there is nothing in the league that says no switching you should stick to tournaments if you don't want people to switch.

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
Years
O.O lol i accepted the loss, i could've won had a played a little better even against that....

anyway... Lezza, wanna go a few rounds? that battle earlier was fun (even the 20 min stall war)

almost forgot! after i get enough rep, im comin for ya Jango! ^.^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
Woa! you missunderstand me, is not complaining, chill. Is just my point of view, i never complain about your Lugia ability, i complain about it stats!. And if you get it in DW my bad i didnt know. And i know garchomp is an uber, and i was about to telling you to switch it but come on, a Kiogre and a Lugia? And i also dont complain about the league rules, its ok if you want to switch pokemon. Dont take it as an "Oh i know it all" just take it as i wasnt prepared for this league and it rules, so im going to quit for a time and if in a moment im ready i'll be back. VChill is a game ;)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Rodstro you would've been officailly in at this point but if you want to leave it is completely fine nobody is forcing you but the league rules are you can use 2 Ubers and you can switch out out as many times as you want you can do so also if you want. This is so that your not stuck in a disadvantage phase and sure I'll go another round Undeaftable Bring your best.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Few questions.
1) Multiscale Lugia with roost is legal and considered "legit" now? Nice.
2) Switching is banned in tournaments? I don't believe that.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Also sorry for recent inactivity I will try to be more active here. I will check in at least twice a day if not more. Now with that being said who wants a battle. :D

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Also sorry for recent inactivity I will try to be more active here. I will check in at least twice a day if not more. Now with that being said who wants a battle. :D

Wanna battle? I just 'beat' Undeatable 1-1 he forfitted cus' i pp stall his Pokemon, It was 1Hour long! If we both drew, do we both get .5 cus we both won kinda.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
sure but i'm having some connection probs or something. as for rep sure why not.

Last edited:
Back