• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just watch something wherever I find it if I just want to stream it. Soon enough it'll probably be wherever I can find the episodes of Pokemon when Kalos comes out. As well as the Takeshi/Brock & Dent/Cilan special. Chances are I'll watch both RAW and Subbed (and maybe even dubbed who knows) because I'm probably going to become an impatient woman.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope don't feel bad at all. I don't want too much anime anyways and often when I do decide to watch something it's when there are little seeds on the torrent and with my D- internet (I am seriously not kidding here it suuuucks) it's just not worth it. Unless I plan to make icons from the episode or something.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016

I live in location where animes are not popular, so only few good titles were aired.
I have no choice so...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I stream Netflix on my Wii 95% of the time because both sis and I are watching it anyways. So there's that when it comes to Netflix.

Fiery Dash, Lapras is talking about how we're streaming instead of downloading/torrenting the stuff we watch for higher quality. Not actually watching it when it airs. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016

Don't worry I understand what they are saying. ;)
Let me explain more, so you won't misunderstand my meaning. :)
Take me for an example, my location here does not air Free! so I have to watch by those aforementioned sites. I think that streaming/Netflix is at least better than downloading/torrenting. Of course I'm not promoting it, but it's more like we have to watch either by streaming or Netflix, as we have no choice if we really wanna fully enjoy certain TV shows and anime.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sounds fun.

God I love this Symphogear sequel, she goes more hotblooded super robot pilot every episode.
>stopping a spear with her bare hand
>stealing another girls symohogear out of thin air
>this battle cry
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Can't say I have a favourite mythical spear. Unless we're talking about their depiction in toons in which case the Holy Lance or Spear of Longinus they used in Eva was pretty cool.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Going to see about making some Banana Bread since we have some ripe bananas. Though first I need to see if we have butter.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just seen some news that Free! will probably be getting a sequel, that and the fact that Chuu2 got one makes me feel sad. How a studio can go from making glorious Nichijou and Hyouka to this stream of crap I'm not sure. ;___;

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Time to get re-hooked on Kingdom Hearts x3

'bout time those idiots returned it to the library

aaaaand they deleted my save game that had every mission.....that you could replay

waaaah ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back