• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
518. Insist that every overweight man you see is Santa Claus. then bother them to give you the gun from portal XDDD

Actually, forget I said that. It's really mean.

But if we're still going on the Portal referencing thing...

519. Get a Sharpie and draw the Aperture logo on the bottom of random products :D

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
520. Enter Wal-Mart, with a crazy white wig and a lab coat, by bursting through the front door. Then yell "What year is it?" Once someone, preferably a cashier, tells you the date, run out of the store. Come back five years later in the same manner wearing the same attire, approach the same cashier you did five years prior, ask them the date. Once they give it to you, run about the store like a madman yelling "It worked! It worked!" at the top of your lungs.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Scream at customers for not worshipping Celestia and Luna while throwing MLP books at people claiming to be a prophet.

Last edited:

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years

Get hired as a clerk, and then when anyone tries to ask you anything say something random about Pokemon. Specifically about how much the customer looks like a certain character. The one that they look the least like.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
530, go into wal-mart with a battery powered guitar amp and guitar, then grab a cart. Put the amp facing up in the basket and have a friend push the cart while your blasting riffs. (I know from experience) haha

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Write on the walls or draw pictures of Chell.

Grow an awesome beard and mumble behind walls.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Go in with a Michael Myers suit while holding a fake knife and fake blood packets and go up to people and stab them.

Back