• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What music are you currently into?

Sir Codin

I've been listening different stuff lately, but overall the same. Mostly metal, usually thrash/groove/progressive/power metal with some heavier death/black in between: Dream Theater, Queensryche, Nevermore, Sepultura, Machine Head, Pantera, Mayhem, Mirrorthrone, Satyricon, Slayer, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Mastodon (recent interest), High on Fire, Death.

Drum and bass, downtempo, pipe orgam symphopnies, all that jazz.

I'm also digging Skyrim's soundtrack.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
The album that has been on replay in my car for the past two months is Sia's "Some People Have Real Problems" It's the best downtempo album I own. I recently bought the physical CD (I'd had it only digitally before) and I haven't taken out of my car's CD player since.

It's my favorite album of her's and its a masterpiece.

Us and Them

The Jack of All Trades
Years
Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Post-Grunge/Grunge groups like Shinedown, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, and a bit of U2 and Johnny Cash mixed in.

`Brianna

Mahamagiha, my friends!
Years
Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Post-Grunge/Grunge groups like Shinedown, Pearl Jam, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, and a bit of U2 and Johnny Cash mixed in.

Do you like Pink Floyd? Your name makes me think of them. ^-^

I'm really into 90's alternative, like Smashing Pumpkins and Incubus, and older stuff like Pink Floyd and the Beatles. Also Elvis. I have no clue why, either. :/

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm really into modern pop/rock, but when I'm not around other people I listen to a variety of post-rock bands such as Mogwai, Tortoise and Mutemath. I like the instrumental songs that Mogwai and Tortoise offer, especially if I'm alone or trying to calm down/sleep, and I love Mutemath if I feel like I'm seven-years old and need to dance around in my underwear. n-n

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I'm really into modern pop/rock, but when I'm not around other people I listen to a variety of post-rock bands such as Mogwai, Tortoise and Mutemath. I like the instrumental songs that Mogwai and Tortoise offer, especially if I'm alone or trying to calm down/sleep, and I love Mutemath if I feel like I'm seven-years old and need to dance around in my underwear. n-n
I love The Sun Smells too Loud by Mogwai. <3

I'm kinda all over the board right now when it comes to music. I've been keeping up with all of T. Swift's new stuff, got the new Killers album, but I've also been exploring a lot of indie rock, whatever genre you want to call it, mainly Loquat, Now, Now, and Six Gallery.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
-The Beatles
-Pink Floyd
-Queen
-tons of other classic rock artists I'm too lazy to list
-Lemon Demon
-Brony-made MLP fan music (of every genre, too)
-Video game music (Mother, Kirby, Pokemon)
-Anime music (Di Gi Charat, Hoshi no Kaabii, the Japanese version of Pokemon)

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I like classic rock. I hate modern "music' like lmfao and all that. I like-
Beatles
Queen
Monkees
Ac/dc
Rush
And more i cant think of. Ive recently become obsessed with ac/dc so ive been listening to a lot of their songs.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I'm currently on a James Bond high and have been listening to Bond songs like mad for the past week. Also this song by passEnger called "Let Her Go" (it's free on Amazon, at least in the US) and Rascal Flatts' "Come Wake Me Up."

I do like a variety of things... so this will be different in a few months xD.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
As of late, I've been all over the place. Been listening to Death Grips, Neutral Milk Hotel, Animal Collective, Andrew Jackson Jihad, and Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

Death Grips is waaaay out of what I'd consider my comfort zone, but I dig it.

Neutral Milk Hotel and Andrew Jackson Jihad cure an itch I didn't know I had, but bless em all the same.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor is awesome new to me. I'd never bothered with post-rock because I found the genre name silly (still do).

Animal Collective... lol. Not really sure how I feel about them.

Also lol the new Muse album. No thanks.

Years
Recently discovered Everything Everything and Alpine. Where have you been all my life!? I've still got my driving playlist with heaps of The Kooks, Kings of Leon, Fall Out Boy and other similar artists.

YES I SAID FALL OUT BOY DEAL WITH IT. Soz I get a lot of hate over liking FOB hah :D

Years
Oh dang, this is a difficult question to answer. Oh well, I'll answer.

I've been obsessed with All Time Low, Motion City Soundtrack, and Say Anything right now.

They're pretty much the only bands I've listened to for the past 2 or three months.

Otherwise, I'm a big fan of bands like Dance Gavin Dance, Sleeping With Sirens, Fall Out Boy, and Every Time I Die.

It's pretty hard for me to listen to listen to more than 10 bands in a 3-month period.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Really into Fun., Imagine Dragons and Passion Pit right now. It might just be a phase, I don't know. In a month or two I'll be listening to completely new artists over and over again. x)

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
I'm currently into Korean pop and general pop, but I don't really get the hype of Gangnam Style everywhere although it's superbly catchy.

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Vocaloid. Been listening to Livetune's RePackage. I've also been listening to Taishi's stuff; he's got some really good trance/dance tracks.

:>

Lozz

meow meow meow <3
Years
Currently listening to a lot of Alpine, Snakadaktal, Bats for Lashes (everyone should DL this), obviously the new Two Door Cinema Club album, since they are flawless, Father John Misty, Metric, Jack White etc.

Sahhh indie rn.

Back