• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Screenshot/Music Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
2iKpJ.jpg

Halp.
I'm going to far with this.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I'd be more interested if it were a pidgey dodging pokemon like geodude and magnemite that move up and down

Nice work, the graphics could be more cleaner, but its a nice concept :P

Currently I'm trying to steer clear of Pokémon-related games, since I'm working at college, we need to use original characters and "plots".

gr3ygho$t28

Veteran Gamer
Years
I like how closely resembling everything is, most of the remakes use different graphics, this one have hoenn style in mind, I like that

pro-tip, use the transparency on the grey shadow of the house and any other object
(that or make sure its on a higher layer)

Thank you! And yes I already fixed the shadow transparency issue. :)

Finally got all the mega evolution items, sprites, and scripting set up. My game now has all 718 pokemon and all mega evolutions.

Last edited:

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Project Platinum

35bw32g.png
nv9k0j.png

2l90hue.png
2qvghnn.png

Not a whole lot for people to actually comment on I guess, but here are 3 screens from my Project Platinum, which is an add-on for Essentials that features Pokemon Platinum graphics and maps to allow a developer to build a game in the Sinnoh Region. The aim of this project is to help reduce the workload of many developers by presenting them with pre-built maps and compiled graphics for a game.

Anywho, just a bit of eye candy for people :).

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
battle_screen_by_theeaterofallbabies-d77i1s6.gif

I too have been working on an essentials add-on, but featuring Unova Graphics. Much like Project Platinum, Project Unova will feature maps, tiles, graphics, NPC's, and pokemon from Unova all in the Gen5 style and in a ready to import resource like no other.

My first goal was creating a battle system in the Unova style - and I think it came out great, let me know what you think.​

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Project Platinum
Spoiler:

I don't suppose in your collecting of resources for this you found an overworld of Looker? I've been looking for one for ages... don't think it exists. This looks really cool though! It's a nice idea to make starter kits like this that save a lot of work for people

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Welcome the Megas: Toxicroak
welcome_the_megas__toxicroak_by_rayd12smitty-d77jd4y.png

Evolve Item: Toxicrite
HP: 85 ATK: 145 DEF: 65 SPATK: 135 SPDEF: 65 SPD: 105
Type: Poison, Fighting
Ability: Speed Boost

Info: While this mega evolution doesn't receive much in a defensive boost to it's already frail build, it does receive a massive speed and attack bonus all around, and a blessing with Speed Boost. Using a Focus Sash or just setting up one swords dance will make this monster a sweeper to reckon with after just one turn. It's typing and move pool allow for massive stab fighting attacks such as Close Combat that will easily take down just about anything in it's way.

Concept @ rayd12smitty
Design @ Midnitez-REMIX
Sprite @ bbwong91900​

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Update

project_unova_battle_screen_v2_0_by_theeaterofallbabies-d77jxfi.png

An update of the final version of the battle screen, its cleaner, and more sleek, and includes
the standard b/w sprites and bg's - sadly no bases, ain't got no time for that.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Do we have some Skyward Sword-esque flying going on? What a great idea! This could be a great way to find new areas, but I hope the instantaneous fly option is still there too.

There will not be an "instantaneous fly option", but the speed at which you travel while flying is even faster than a bicycle, so getting around won't be a problem!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Looks awesome!
I think the text in textbox need a little repositioning, though!
Great job.

----------------------------------

I'm just gonna leave this here.

sky_screenshot_by_44tim44-d77l771.png

Is there a chance of wild sky battles up there?

level_1_by_glitchdoodles-d77nzzv.png

Also; making my own platformer.
Level One is a tutorial, in a glitchy world. (gets more gitched up as level progresses).

Last edited:

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Mega Toxicroak Updated
welcome_the_megas__toxicroak_by_rayd12smitty-d77jd4y.png

I made quite a few edits to the sprite and made the shiny version. Thanks to everyone on Reddit who offered helpful criticism and posted their ideas.

Let me know what you think!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back