• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on any of the Pok?mon characters?

Do you have a crush on any of the Pok?mon characters?

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Q Man said:
I actually belive that more often than not, Jesse forces him to crossdress... and then sometimes, they don't have the ability to get proper clothing (there was this one ep where he mentioned something along the lines of "and next time we'll steal men's clothing" - Guess the ep! :P

"The Misty Mermaid" Jessie was taking about stealing water Pokemon. And then James in the ballerina dress say "and next time we steal men's clothes" (it's clothes not clothing XD )

Jessie pretty much forced poor James to crossdress... however on the other hand ppl who consider James as gay uses the fact that James is scared of "finances".

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Lol, Welcome Back Orange. ^_^; Obviously didn't need to see your name.

Cute name, how'd you think it up?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
why call yourself Orange Berry... when the proper term is "Oran Berry?" lol

either way welcome back. Ask for your mod keys asap from the admins.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Oh, right! I almost forgot about my mod powers. o.o() Kind of sad, right? n.n()

As for the alias, I thought it would be cute and slightly less confusing if I just added onto my old alias. Orangeberry was influenced by Whiteberry, and it sounds like something from the game. n.n() (It's more original than Oran Berry, right? o.o())

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
No. I don`t love anime characters. I like real boys more :D

I liked Butch long time ago (from "Pokemon").

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Miyu-chan said:
No...Is that a good thing? =D
Goodiee! It's healthier to like real people. XD O_O

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
Yes I admit it I do have a crush on one of the characters *looks at picy and drools* but I don't think I'll tell you who because you might laugh at me.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ehh... I've got one on Gary Oak. XD He's soooo cuuutttee though! (I'm sounding a bit scary now, lol. ._.)

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Jinona said:
Yes I admit it I do have a crush on one of the characters *looks at picy and drools* but I don't think I'll tell you who because you might laugh at me.
Awww, why not, hun? ;_;

I'll tell mines! I just recently got a crush on Steven! My HUGEST crush is on Lance..! ^^; He's soooo freaking HOT!!!! I also have a thing for spiky hair!

U can see I'm a Lance fan since a little pic of him is on my avatar ^^;

*gets killed by love*

Back