• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Odyssey Episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 3, 2014
Great job Waudby:)
I love the game so far!
I can't wait for the first episode and keep
up the good work!

Waudby

Thanks for the support everyone, it's nice to see people haven't lost faith in me.

I'm now working on a few of the important features, like a character selection screen etc.

So hopefully I will have something for you soon :D

Waudby

Not much of an update, but I have got a nice feature to show people.

screenshot%202009.02.19%2011.05.34.0268.png

It's the result of the character generation system that will be used in the game. With it I could create as many different variations of hair colour as I want.

This also helps give me the option release special hair colours at certain times of the year :D
The system also features a choice of hair style and clothing style, once again these will be able to be updated through download stuff at certain points of the year, for instance at christmas, you may be able to have a Santa suit :P

And since I have to put this disclaimer on every screen shot I post now, none of the stuff in the screen shothas been stolen from anybody, it is either my own work or edits of Nintendo's (for example, the two different sprite heads).

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Bloody hell. I can't believe you are STILL stealing. You make me sick.

Only joking.

Interesting idea. I look forward to see it when I'm playing the first episode.

Waudby

Bloody hell. I can't believe you are STILL stealing. You make me sick.

Only joking.

Interesting idea. I look forward to see it when I'm playing the first episode.

OMG you have know idea how I annoyed I was about to get from that until I read the only joking part lol.

I'm now working on some more sprite designs so hopefully they will be ready for show at some point soon.

Atomic Reactor

Hmm, I'm not to big a fan of that red hair lol.
Although, it shouldnt be a problem, seeing as how you dont HAVE to chose it ;]

Waudby

James, you could just simply make the top half a few pixels taller and it'd be fine :)

The trees have slightly been changed now anyways, and that's just one of the many new ones in the game.

So. Do we get some kind of updates soon?

I'm currently working on a few things that need to be done before the update. Hopefully it'll have a few nice things in it that will make everyone happy :)

Hmm, I'm not to big a fan of that red hair lol.
Although, it shouldnt be a problem, seeing as how you dont HAVE to chose it ;]

Haha that's very true, I don't mind the red hair, but it looks better with different hairstyles lol.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Hey Waudby! Glad we got that out of the way! Hope you continue to make some awesome episodes!

Oh, and are you using the Overworld Trainers I made? Pretty sure one of those hairstyles in the screenie I made. 'Cause if you are, I'd just like a bit of credit.
(Don't worry guys, I'm not accusing him stealing. I did give them to him. I just want a little bit of credit ^^)

Waudby

• I've been spriting some new characters for the game, expect to see the new Professor Alder sprite and the sprite of Richard in the next update.

• I've also been remapping old areas to fit the new style of game - hopefully everyone will like the changes.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Nice, Let us see the new maps when done :P

Ooo a new Professor, I always like seeing them for some reason, Good Luck Waudby :)

Waudby

screenshot%202009.02.25%2014.29.23.0847.png

Just to prove I haven't been being lazy :P

I decided to do some more tile making and revamped the old FR/LG lab.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Haha....
Okay.. .so let's pretend it is.... not that it is or anything...
Does this mean Johto will be part of the episodes- and if so, will you be creating your own "lore" for it so to speak, or will it be going in a timeline that will be before/during/after the events of the official games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back