• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [BETA 1 RELEASED] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Good updates!! I really enjoyed.
The maps and tiles are very good.
Good luck with your project!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
UPDATES

Enjoy the new update (BTW, I didin't overwrite the VS Seeker, I just gave the item it's picture) :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
this is one of the best hacks i have seen in my life. i was so sad when the beta ended. please, don't cancel this hack!!!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
this is one of the best hacks i have seen in my life. i was so sad when the beta ended. please, don't cancel this hack!!!

Thanks, I don't plan on giving up on it.

Are you mad, making us fight against a stone type to start of with! WOW

Yeah a nice challenge is a good way to start things off (don't worry I got more surprises, and if I ever make an Infernal Legend X, then you'll have to spend half your life training :badsmile:)

Awesome updates, Pokepal! And I loled when the Receptionist is on MSN and when the Chef saids "Go away! No food for you!"

Is the MSN thing really that funny?

hey man, this is lookin like a nice hack, GL with it and Have Fun hacking!!!

Thanks.

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Thread closed as per owner's request.

Closed~

PS. Pokepal17 says the thread will be re-opened, upon Beta 2's release.

Back