• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for a little while but I have been sick and really haven't felt up to doing anything that requires thought. I'm going to post as Allister (sending him to bed etc) tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for a little while but I have been sick and really haven't felt up to doing anything that requires thought. I'm going to post as Allister (sending him to bed etc) tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Hmmm c: I see, I already found it weird that you hadn't posted in awhile ^^

Sapphire Rose

Years
When did this turn into Shin Megami Tensei? What, will the corrupted animal youkai become dangerously violent during the full moon?

Hmmm… that actually sounds interesting c: dangerous and violent corrupted creatures on full moon… I like it~

Sapphire Rose

Years
*Sees new day post.*

*Some people are still in the middle of the night and getting ready for bed.*

My brain doesn't know what to do.

That's because Wolfy's Satomi has no dorm and Wolfy told me that only after i posted the new IC post ^^;; So Nami is going to take her in.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Alright I'll post later tonight my boyfriends graduating in an hour and I have a lot of other things to do today

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So, the lesson in all of this is to blame Wolfy. Awesome.
It's all the rage these days, you know. Even more than RageCandyBars!

Woot, posted! Changing to third person limited has definitely made it easier to have longer posts.
Third person is simply the superior method when it comes to RP.

Solo Rescue Team, today's the day! :D

Satomi doesn't have swimming clothes, and she doesn't like going in the water. Hmmm...

Back