• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Disintegration - Monarchy ft. Dita Von Teese

Have I posted this recently??? I don't remember!!!
Anyway, this song has rocketed to the top of my iTunes Most Played List in a matter of three days because it's utterly intoxicating, and Dita Von Teese just keeps dragging me back into the song, god. So great - the video is amazing too!!

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
The annual SilvesterStadl from the ARD channel in Germany.

With singer Andy Borg as host in this over three hour long New Years Eve show.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Freelance Whales - Hannah

It's really a great song, if you like Owl City or Vampire Weekend you should definitely check out this band.

Guy

just a guy
Years
"We Own It" ─ 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa

From the Fast and Furious 6 soundtrack, I'm kind of obsessed with this song right now. It's so over the top with a nice rhythm, I find myself hitting the repeat butting again and again. It should be noted that I'm not a huge listener of 2 Chainz or Wiz, but I'm really loving this song. The video is also a really great flashback montage of past events from the series too.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Gimme More Neck , More Back - Khia ft. Britney Spears

It's a remix, but I still like giving proper names to songs!!
THUG MISSES KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Red - Faceless

My taste in music seems to be changing. It's making it difficult to listen to music, because I have to find new songs. I:

Years
Interpol - PDA.

I'm currently listening through the entire of Turn On The Bright Lights for the 100000th time. Brilliant album, it's a shame they didn't become a consistently brilliant band.

Really not feeling that 2 Chainz & Wiz track, even the hook is lacking. Nice to know Wiz is trying that quicker flow again though. Not sure if you'll see this but check out 'It's Nothing' by Wiz ft. 2 Chainz, it's a much better track even if it has been out a year.

Last edited:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Peter's Pop Show 1985 when I was a teen.

Sir Codin

Some good ol' thrash for the road.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Man Overboard - Heart Attack(The whole album) I've had it on repeat for several days

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
nano - Omoide Kakera

Been playing it on osu! for the past couple of days because it's my favorite song and the easiest difficulty setting is really good osu!mania practice. Now I just keep it looped constantly because I never get sick of it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

twenty | one | pilots -Guns For Hands

This never gets old for me. And really don't think any of their music will get old at the moment. They're pretty special imo.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Jan Jan also known as Nor Par by Inga and Anush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back