• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Yeke Yeke

Bi sounkouroun lou la donkégna ah ah
Bi kamberen lou la donkegna ah ah
I madji I ma yélé
I kanan n'bila nara ro
N'bo n'bolo http://lyricstranslate.com bila
Kanfalani yana sara le ila
Gnin kisse gbela serra le ils
Yékéké nimo yé ké yé ké

( they call it "awa danu" or "hidden language"), at least it sounds alike. And that's why nobody can translate it but a Dogon (actually they http://lyricstranslate.com live in Mali,close to Burkina Faso...), 'cos nobody really knows their language. However, the real meaning is very difficult to get completely, even if you've got the written translation, as a single word can get a lot of meanings (such as in many other African Languages, for instance Twi, Djoula, Voun, Ewe, etc.)...

TY

Havent listened to this one in a while as with others.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Lucia Perez - No on can take away the fun

Sé que a fin de cuentas he disfrutao de todo lo bailao

At the end of that same year she released her second album and travelled to Chile to represent Spain in the Viña del Mar Song Festival, where she came second while her song Amarás Miña Terra was selected for the Spanish Music Awards as one of the finalists for the Best Song in Galician award.

Years
Quite a few songs actually, too many to name here.

Ignition- Man of Steel
Flight- Man of Steel
I will find him!- Man of Steel
Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
Carry On- Fun.
etc.

Weird glitch there, actually caused a triple or more post -_- . There's my n00b mistake of the day, sorry about that :(

Did somebody say Man of Steel? :D

My faves would have to be If you love these people, Arcade, and the main theme. At least on that album. Although I love pretty much anything Hans Zimmer does.

Years
I'm listening to "Dreams and Disasters" by Owl City. I have his discography, and I find myself not skipping his stuff when I'm listening to iTunes on shuffle.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Demon Hunter- Shallow Water

"The tomb where you lay
Is the bed that you made
Be still in the pain that you wrote

See now (See now)
Every scar is a choice you make (You make)
Every choice is a vow you take (You take)
Take pity upon your fate
You coward!"

The rest of the song doesn't make sense to me. The above is the best part of it, so I just listen to it repeatedly. X}

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
Years
Did somebody say Man of Steel? :D

My faves would have to be If you love these people, Arcade, and the main theme. At least on that album. Although I love pretty much anything Hans Zimmer does.

I love If you love these people! When they used that in the movie, my jaw hit the floor. That movie was definitely music driven. Hans Zimmer really has a way of putting lots of emotion and personality into his work.

Staying on topic, of course :P

I've been listening to these:

HeartGold SoulSilver vs. Kanto Trainer remake by Kamikadze333666

Pokemon Black and White Vs. Trainer rock arrangement by Kamikadze333666
HeartGold SoulSilver vs. Champion by Kamikadze333666

But my absolute favorite as of late has to be:

Team Plasma Metal Guitar Cover by drpez12

Years
MKTO - Thank You

Even though Classic has been overshadowing it lately, this one still gets my nod, especially the line "thank you for nothing".

Years
Calvin Harris - Thinking About You (feat. Ayar Marar)

I'll be thinking about you, I'll be thinking about you... (posted some of the lyrics because I ran out of ideas lol)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Born Of Osiris - Divergency

Their second new song released off their new album coming out in two weeks. The ending starting from 3:28 is my favorite part!

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
ティアラ - キミは僕の宝物

I have been waiting months for T-ara's new Japanese album just for this one song. I mean I love all their songs, but this one is so pretty. ;w; There's no video yet so just listen to it in my signature. xD

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
Years
Ab Soul - Book Of Soul

I was so doped up I think I'm flying,
I think this spliff will never finish
I guess the Mayans wasn't lying,
2012 my world ended
You used to say that I could see the future,
You was wrong cause you was in it

Still slept on. Best confession of one's life I've heard in a rap album, and it sounds really familiar to Common's Book of Life track if you've heard that. But wow the feels you get from this, even if you're not really into the genre you can really appreciate the soul in this song. The best thing is that he contrasts this by going completely in on the last bonus track (black lip bastard remix feat kendrick!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Get Lucky - Daft Punk.

Like the legend of the phoenix
All ends with beginnings
What keeps the planet spinning
The force of love beginning

Every time I listen to this song, I end up feeling tired. Don't ask why, because I have no idea. xD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back