• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
The art of Dark Pokemon Magic, which required the use of a psychic Pokemon, we're all locked away centuries ago, to keep the dark powers from destroying the world.

It is the current era in the Pokemon world, but not all is good, for reports of a mysterious trainer appearing in multiple locations have been coming in. He would stomp the trainers in battle, then they were never heard of again.

The truth behind the story is that this trainer is stealing the soul of the Pokemon it fights, and placing it's trainer's soul inside the Pokemon. You play one of these poor souls, and you must try and find a way to put your soul back in you body and regain your Pokemon's soul... or will you?

So you basically play a trainer trapped in it's Pokemon's body, got it? Oh yeah, and I reserve the right to kick anybody from this RP >>;
Edit: No legendaries please!

Name:
Pokemon: (the one who's body you will posess)
Description (Human):
Description (Pokemon):
Personality:
Other:
RP Sample: (i need one)

Here's mine:

Name: David
Pokemon: Beautifly
Description (Human): David stands at 5'11" and has blue eyes, red hair. He wears a grey sweater and navy blue jeans.
Description (Pokemon): As a Beautifly, he looks just like a Beautifly >>
Personality: David can be quite rash, and rushes into things. He can sometimes be hot-headed, but always has good intentions.
Other: David is a Pokemon Coordinator, so he goes around collecting ribbons. When he is trapped in his Beautifly, he is trapped in a female Pokemon since his Beautifly is a girl.

Last edited:
Years
Name: Eclipse
Pokemon: Flygon
Description (Human):She has black hair running down to the center of her back, her skin is a pale white, her eyes are red, she wears all black, and she wears a black diamond necklace.
Description (Pokemon): Flygon is female, but like Eclipse, she is black, with blood red wing edges, grey eyes, and she has bloody tiger stripes
Personality: Very harsh, she won't hesitate to destroy anythign in her path. don't get in her way.
Other:

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Name: Kristen
Pokemon: Espeon
Description (Human): She looks like a brown haired and brown eyed girl who wears a white shirt and pink pants. She wears an opal necklace.
Description (Pokemon): Looks like a normal Espeon
Personality: She is often rather quiet and formal to those she does not know. But if she does know you well, she tends to be a playful and goofy person.
Other:
RP Sample: Kristen walked through the forest alone. She listened to her feet crunch on the fallen leaves. She looked up at the bare trees and then itno the night sky. She looked at the full moon and sighed. How long had it been since she had eaten? She wanted to go home but knew she couldn't for her vilalge was destroyed... She continued on. The cold air stung her face and she could no longer feel her bare feet. She knew she couldn't keep this up much longer...

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
Name: Tamoya
Pokemon: arcanie
Description (Human): yellow eyes, wavy blue hair, blue shirt and blue jeans
Description (Pokemon):a beautiful groomed arcanie, as all the characteristics of a orginal arcanie
Personality:loner, sometimes friendly to others
Other: i really cant think of anything can i add it later?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Name: Max
Pokemon: Pikachu
Description (Human): Blue eyes and black hair with anime hairstyle. The same black clothes of every RP
Description (Pokemon): a normal Pikachu
Personality: friendly but always brave.
Other:
RP Sample: ...so do you accept?" said the other trainer, "ok, let's do it! bring it on!" I said as I grabbed a pokeball and threw it and a Charizard appeared, "Charizard! use fire blast!" I said, the other trainer already had the clone of my Charizard infront of me, the other trainer just moved his head and the cloned Charizard used another fire blast, and there was a big explosion...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Okay Max, you're accepted. But just a couple words of advice:
1) Try and use words like "exclaimed" or "cried" to replace "said." When you read "said" over and over again, it starts to get repetetive, and becomes boring and annoying >>
2) Try and use more periods, since your whole sample was basically commas. It's like one big run-on sentence, and it becomes difficult to read. You need to use periods more often, and find good locations for them.

Sorry if i sound a little demanding, but im just trying to help >>

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Alana
Pokemon: Ninetales
Description (Human): ocean-blue eyes, dirty-blond hair, always wear a pony tale, navy hat that has the letters PL in yellow on the front(which by the way stands for Pok?mon League), a navy T-shirt which also has PL in yellow on the right shoulder, blue jeans, gloves like Ash?s but a different color(navy on the hand part and yellow on the wrist), Backpack (Navy with PL in yellow), and a jacket that looks like my shirt that I wear around my waste unless of course its cold out.
Description (Pokemon): Regular Ninetales. Very well groomed.
Personality: A bit of a loner. She never did like to be social. She would much rather travel on her own than with others. However she is known to be friendly at times. She is brave and will never back down from an opponent. She is calm and always keeps her wits about her. She very rarely shows her anger or any other feelings for that matter. In truth she is kind and is always there for a friend in need. But she will never admit her true feelings to anyone except those whom she truely trusts. And it is also very rare for her to meet some one she truly trusts.
Other:
RP Sample: As Alana walked through the dark forest she could feel a strange prsence. Some one or something was following her. She started to walk faster. Now she could her light foot steps behond her. She broke into a run. The thing was runing too. She looked behind her but there was nothing to be seen. Suddenly her foot caught something on the ground and she fell hard. She looked down and saw that her leg was tangled in a root. She tried desperatly to pull her foot free. Now she could hear something growling. It was hiding in the trees right behind her. She fumbled deperatly with the root. Finally she got her foot free. But it was already to late. The growl turned into a roar and a huge creature lunged. (Hows that?)

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
Name: Silver Harper
Pokemon: Eevee
Description (Human): Silver is a tall boy with brown hair and matching eyes. He usually wears green, and on special occasions, he wears blue.
Description (Pokemon): A normal Eevee with a hint of a New York accentin his voice.
Personality: Silver always wants to know what's gonna happen next. He never waits, and always is trying to get his hands on what will tell him what he wants to know. He is not greedy, though. He's just curious.
Other: none
RP Sample:
Silver walked into the old house. He felt something stick to his face as he walked through the door. He pulled it off, and threw it to the floor. He wanted to know why he was living, and was going to figure it out. He entered the room he had seen in his dream. Some small animals ran across the room, but Silver didn't care. The floor creaked as he stepped towards the stairs. He was close. He could feel it in his bones. He opened a door, and went in to the next room he had seen. A chill ran through his spine. It mixed with the other feelings he experienced, and created a warm, happy feeling. This is wrong, he thought. I should be scared. He was feeling so happy... Like a bunny in a field... Darkness passed over him, and he fell to his knees. He tilted back, and slid down the stairs headfirst... right towards an open nail in the floor...

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
Years

Name: Blizzi
Pokemon: Snorunt
Description (Human): Blizzi is 4'11. He wears a very large lightblue sweater and a pair of jeans.
Description (Pokemon): Snorunt is normal like other Snorunts.
Personality: He is very supportive, a quick thinker, and friendly towards others.
Other: None

Well, this isn't exactly an "RP" sample but part of a fanfiction I'm creating, dealing with a female Feebas. ^^

RP Sample: ?How ugly!? shouted a Carvanha. Another snickered. ?She?s so ugly, she?ll win the championships for the ugliest under the sea!? ?Now, now,? said the leader, ?We don?t want to turn ugly like her; she?s got cooties!" Off they went; they swam away until they vanished, through the clear, deep blue water. Teardrop felt so sorry for herself. She was indeed ugly, in fact, hideous. Tears rolled down her tattered cheeks. The tears had a darker hue compared to the water. She wanted to hide, hide forever. She didn?t belong in this world. Why must she be born so repugnant? Why can?t she be somewhat? beautiful? Teardrop hid behind a coral reef, so no one else would complain about how ugly she was. She thought for a while. How ever did she become this way? Her parents were very gorgeous and had long, wonderful bodies. But Teardrop was so different. She was hideous, short, and very unpleasant.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
OOC: Looks like quite the turnout. I haven't created a Pokemon RP in forever, so this is nice, XD Anyways, Ill start now, but others are welcome later too.

IC: "This contest battle should be a piece of cake!" I said as I walked up to the stage. It was my second Pokemon Contest, and I had lost the last one. I was not going to lose this one as well!
My opponent was some mystery guy. He called himself "Trainer X" or something like that, and his Pokemon was a Hypno. So what if my Beautifly was at a disadvantage? I liked a challenge.

As they called my challengers name, he stepped onto the stage as well, cloaked in a black robe.

I watched the screen as the yellow bar that contained my points appeared. If my bar hit the bottom, I'd lose this contest too, I couldn't let that happen. Then, the start of the battle was announced.

I pulled a Pokeball from my belt. "Go Beautifly! Do just as we practised!" As I told her, she created a SIlver Wind attack when released, giving the air around her a sparkling appearance. Next, she combined String Shot with Gust, to make it look like the String Shot was twirling in the air.

Without a word, my challenger threw out as Pokeball, and a Hypno appeared. Something was wrong though, very wrong. It automatically launched a Psychic attack on my Beautifly, knocking it out automatically. The audience gasped, and I heard my challenger chanting something in an unknown language. There was a flash of white light, and I was knocked out...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I shook my head. What had happened? I remembered battling a trainer with Espeon and then being knocked out.. I first noticed I was close to the ground for sitting. I was aware of a few extra limbs too. "What in the?" I asked myself as the words "Espy Espeon" came out instead. I looked at my hands. They turned out to be paws! I looked around nervously. 'A dream! Thats right, a dream!' I thought myself as I slapped myself in the face. The pain was real. I mewed loudly in frustration, fear, and wonderment.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Ninetales Fire Spin!" Called Alana. Her Ninetales released fire at the Marshtomp. It's trainer an odd robbed guy said something in a low voice and his Pokemon dodged. Then his Marshtomp fired a Water Gun. "Ninetales dodge!" Ninetales evaded the attack with ease. "Now use Flamthrower!" Ninetales unleashed a very powerful and very hot flame from it mouth. It only grazed Marshtomp do to the Agility attack it had just used. The cloaked guy said something again and his Marshtomp vanished. "Where is it. Ninetales concentrate. Close your eyes and find it with your ears and nose." Ninetales obeyed. But someting went wrong. She couldn't locate the marshtomp. Ninetales began to fidget, then out of nowhere Marshtomp appeared. It used the most powerful Hydro Pump Alana had ever seen. It was a direct hit.

"Niiiinnnnee!" Cried Ninetales. It fell to the ground and didn't get up.

"Ninetales!" Cried Alana. She took a step forward but before she could reach Ninetales she felt dizy. Everything seemed to be spining. Then she fell to the ground and everything went black.

Years
"Flygon, watch out!" I yelled. Flygon flew straight up, just managing to dodge the hypno's attack. "wow.." I muttered, hardly being able to conprehend what was happening. I was losing. Suddenly, before i could yell a command, another ice punch knocked Flygon to the ground. I coudln't beleive it. I saw Hypno's eyes glowing, and everything went black.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"Pikachu! Thunder!" I yelled, my Pikachu obeyed and used thunder on the other trainer's Hypno. But my Pikachu ,suddenly, fell knocked out, "what the..?" I said. Then the misteryous trainer said something in other starnge language. Then I saw a blinding white light and fell knocked out too...

After I woke up, I discovered that I was too short, and had a tail and I was yellow, "pi?! PIKA!?!" I cried.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I lay on the ground and tested wagging my tail. This was cool and all, but very shocking. I sighed. What had happened anyway? That weird man who mumbled in soem forein language... A strange thoguht occured to me. Was I in my Espeon's body? And what had become of my real body then? I thought these thigns to myself as I stood up on four legs. I shakily walked in a straight line to accustom myself to walking as an Espeon.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"My head..." I moaned as I finally came to. I still had my eyes closed, and instead of what I had actually said coming out of my mouth, I heard "Beautifly! Beau! Beau!"
What the heck! I thought to myself as I shot my eyes open. I was still in the Contest Hall at least, but nobody was here. I wondered how long I was out.
I took me a moment, but I realized I had something sticking out of my face!

I tried to stand up, but my arms were now so short and stubby I couldn't reach the ground. "What's happening!" I cried, but it came out as "Beau! Beautifly!!"

Years
When i finally woke up, the first thing I noticed was that everything was tinted grey. I tried to get to my feet, before realising that my arms wen't as long as they had been. "what the?" I said, but what i heard was a weird loud buzzing sound, like a Flygon made when upset. I looked around, but there were no pokemon around. I managed to get to my feet by flapping my wings for a moment. Wait. Wings? I looked over my shoulder, and on my back were a pair of Flygon wings. I gave off a panicked cry, then scanned the rest of my body, realising that i looked exactly like a Flygon.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"what?! you will pay!" I yelled, but the words : "Pi!? Pika! Chu!". The trainer smiled and he disappeared. I could stand on two feet, my yellow feet. I felt the large ears, my short arms, and my long tail. Every human motion was easy, but I didn't tried to shock something, neither run really fast. "Pika Pi Pikachu?" I cried, "what am I gonna do now?" I wanted to say. I started look at my body, then at my surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back