• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen March CoroCoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
I don't think the cover has been scanned yet as far as I've searched.

As for the Serebii translator, apparently many people are saying he was wrong/lied. The person leaking the CoroCoro said there wasn't much in this issue, at least the early posts from 2ch and twitter did.

I even asked around when I heard a rumor last month about this CoroCoro having more info on Sylveon. I asked for proof and other than someone on here saying it was in a Serebii news segment, no one else had ever heard or seen that in the CoroCoro scans.

I don't know which is true but right now a lot of the people going through it pretty much say the guy on Serebii lied. We'll find out later this week. If no new X and Y in the CoroCoro like the current news says, then the last guy was indeed wrong. (with all of the current guys leaking rumors like Mr.XY XD)

Well I know the said translator, she's a very nice person and has lived in Japan for a while, so if anything her Japanese is good and I wouldn't say she purposefully lied... :\

It just seems strange to me that our leak that everyone is so certain is the only thing we'll be getting happens to be half of a page.

With Sylveon (I wasn't awake when this happened, so I'm gathering this from what I've heard from someone who was online when it happened) the cover silhouette was leaked first, with the actual pages following hours later. Even if this isn't what happened, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was happening now.

I'd just give it more time before dismissing it, but maybe that's just me.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well I know the said translator, she's a very nice person and has lived in Japan for a while, so if anything her Japanese is good and I wouldn't say she purposefully lied... :\

It just seems strange to me that our leak that everyone is so certain is the only thing we'll be getting happens to be half of a page.

With Sylveon (I wasn't awake when this happened, so I'm gathering this from what I've heard from someone who was online when it happened) the cover silhouette was leaked first, with the actual pages following hours later. Even if this isn't what happened, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was happening now.

I'd just give it more time before dismissing it, but maybe that's just me.

The leak we have now is actually 2 pages. The movie poster is printed sideways like a pin up in a magazine and the details for the Mewtwo download is on the side (possibly top) of the two pages.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
For some reason, I wouldn't count a whole lot on tonight, maybe tomorrow we'll start seeing something, but I don't know if this issue of CoroCoro would have anything related to X/Y at all. Of course, that's just me being slightly pessimistic, but we'll see.

I think you might be more realistic that pessimistic in that instance, because I can see what you mean, but, regardless -- there's still time. I believe someone mentioned that we have until the 15th for early leaks?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Well, the comic typically comes out on the 15th so yes.

But I would not be surprised if there was nothing in it. It doesn't always have new info for starters, and when the game is out all the way in October then we've got ages yet! They wouldn't be keen on giving too much info now, but rather build it up towards the release. Just gotta have patience.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Honestly with the leaks slowing down significantly, I'm not really hoping for much at all, if anything, at this point. It just seems it's very unlikely that they're going to give us something every issue. We still have another seven months, so let's see what will happen!

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
It's disappointing that there is no news about X/Y in this month's issue. I assumed we would at least learn what Sylveon's type is considering CoroCoro said more secrets would be revealed this month.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah and nothing's really come out of stuff on 15th... but oh well, we have 24 hours. Hopefully they aren't a disappointing 24 hours!

Guy

just a guy
Years
If there was anything on this month's issue, there's a chance The Pokémon Company would have already updated the official site today similar to how they revealed Sylveon just a day before CoroCoro's official monthly release in Japan. At this point, I'm not expecting anything to be revealed from CoroCoro until April.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
15th is pretty much just starting for Japan. Someone on another forum said that they were probably with holding the X and Y info until today due to issues that happened last time so small chance the last pages would be today. Dunno, but still maybe.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
15th is pretty much just starting for Japan. Someone on another forum said that they were probably with holding the X and Y info until today due to issues that happened last time so small chance the last pages would be today. Dunno, but still maybe.

More than likely, since they probably do want to avoid leaks as much as possible, regardless of how much we want it. Maybe we'll get something by tomorrow morning for us on the east coast? Here's hoping!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I would say "don't get your hopes up", but, I do hope that we'll get new info tonight. I've said this before, but, even if it's small, it's still news! Although, since X&Y is still a few months away, is it not possible for a CoroCoro to be dry... for one month? Not that I'd hope for that. :(

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
If they were withholding info, it would likely have appeared today on the English site. I doubt anything will pop up, but you never know.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I think at this point, I wouldnt get my hopes up for any new info. There likely is no new info in CoroCoro. Yes the leakers were worried about getting in trouble, which evidently happened in February, but I dont expect to see anything new this month. Hopefully next month CoroCoro has some news for us.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
We aren't guaranteed new info every month. We've received a fair bit already. Remember, they revealed the game titles, the starters, the box legendaries and a trailer all at one time, where as all that info is usually spread out. They are never going to always give up a mountain of info at one time, there are going to be some slow months. We still have quite a long wait for release,and they want to build hype and suspense to get more people interested in buying the game and anxious for information.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Valid point. I think part of it is that we're all so excited we want Corocoro to drop something on us so we have something new to speculate for. You are right though, we've already been given so much, and with another seven months to wait, it's fair that they don't want to drop something on us all the time.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Le sigh. You know what they say about hope. It breeds eternal misery.

Based on the most recent information posted on Serebii, the official Japanese site has updated their page with full details on the upcoming Mewtwo event as well as details on Pokémon Rumble U from this month's CoroCoro. With nothing on Pokémon X and Y, I think it's pretty safe to assume this issue of CoroCoro came up blank on the X and Y news front. So like promised earlier, I'm just going to go ahead and close the thread.

Fingers crossed for something good in next month's issue!

[ Locked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back