• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fabulous~ (The Dent/Cilan Fanclub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
~Fabulous~
denticon006.png

The Dent/Cilan Fanclub

Welcome, fellow lovers and followers of the most fabulous man in the Pokémon anime! Since no club exclusively for the adoration of Dent/Cilan was present, I took it upon myself to create a place where we fans could gather and discuss. Only a few rules shall be placed upon this thread in effort to make our love for Dent/Cilan able to run free in all its glory.

To Join
Please state the following in your first post in the thread if you would like to join:
Username:
Your Favorite of Dent/Cilan's Pokemon:
Answer to Topic at Hand:

Rules/Guidelines
1. No bashing Dent/Cilan! That's just plain rude.
2. All PC rules apply.
3. If shipping debates do end up occurring, do be polite.
4. Please participate! It would be wonderful if all members
were active- though if a member is not active we would do
nothing so crass as to kick them out.
5. Have fun!

Manager
TheSmartOne
AshPikastar

Head Chef
Mew~

Waiters
Regeneration
PearlShipper4Life
Nutella

Customers
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
~Ryukaa
mzmingle
ShinyMeowth
Sammyskitty
Derezzed
BlooMilk C.
MeiChama
breederabhi
moon_light
Curfy97
solarowl
Alternative
Ducklighter
Lila Birch
Cirno

Affiliates
Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)
~Sweet and Mysterious~ The N Fanclub
★ TRIPLE TROUBLE! ★ The Striaton Gym Leaders Fan Club ★

Current Topic(s)
In the event that we have an event, what type of event would you like said event to be?

Has Dent been too over-the-top recently?

Other Things of Note
He's so flamboyantly green.
Thus there is no reason to dislike the man.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Awsome I love Cilan!

I would like to join pwease.

You should make some sorta general member status thing, to get more people interested.

Also, I see no Pansage.

Years
When I saw Ak47's Iris fan club, I knew for sure that TSO would make a Cilan fan club as well. XD

Count me in, I'm joining as well. :D

Topic, topic, topic... *thinks*
So, which Pokemon do you think Dent would catch in Unova?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I think Reuniclus would suit him pretty well, but caught as a Yuniran and then evolve, and evolve again. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I didn't even know he was called Cilan in English xD But cool~ Imma join.

And I think Reuniclus would be great for him! Although I could see him catch its counterpart, that celestial body pokémon whatever it's called...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Welcome, everybody~

You should make some sorta general member status thing, to get more people interested.

Also, I see no Pansage.
What do you mean by general member status?

And Pansage will make his way into the icon header when I have time~

When I saw Ak47's Iris fan club, I knew for sure that TSO would make a Cilan fan club as well. XD
You know it <3

I think Reuniclus would suit him pretty well, but caught as a Yuniran and then evolve, and evolve again. xD
Agreed.

Although I could see him catch its counterpart, that celestial body pokémon whatever it's called...
I dunno, I think that one would be too emo for him. It seems kind of reclusive to me.

Hmm... I could see Dent with a Shikijika or a Churine.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I dunno, I think that one would be too emo for him. It seems kind of reclusive to me.

Well, maybe xD But I think it has a sort of grace that fits him pretty well. He'd probably catch it in its middle evo stage.

But a Shikijika who eventually evolves would fit him very well!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

What do you mean by general member status?
I guess Rank would be a better term?

Like um, my old group had ranks like, Champion > Elite four > Gym Leaders etc...

Also, could I by any chance be a second-up/co-owner if you make the ranks? ;D

Allllssooooo:
36575614.png

Epic or what?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

I guess Rank would be a better term?

Like um, my old group had ranks like, Champion > Elite four > Gym Leaders etc...

Also, could I by any chance be a second-up/co-owner if you make the ranks? ;D
Perhaps once we get more members? I never like to split things up until there is a need to do so...

Allllssooooo:
36575614.png

Epic or what?
Truly epic. <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Indeed he is, and yes you may~

I was re-watching BW006 in an attempt to get some stuff to make icons with and totally got distracted by Dent's fabulousness. xD;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Judging by this, Cilan approves of this thread:
1296496134471.jpg

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

I was a bit shocked, but I realized he was about to pwn someone and that made it okay. <3

Oh yes that made me laugh too. Hopefully we'll get to know more about Dento. I would love to know more about his past and how he became a gym leader.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh yes that made me laugh too. Hopefully we'll get to know more about Dento. I would love to know more about his past and how he became a gym leader.
Or why they chose to run a café in addition to their gym. If you look at it logically, most gym leaders probably need additional financial support, but I wonder if there was another reason?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years

Or why they chose to run a café in addition to their gym. If you look at it logically, most gym leaders probably need additional financial support, but I wonder if there was another reason?

Maybe they where born there and was raised to take over the café? It would be interesting.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hmm... maybe Dent's father and/or mother left to do something interesting, leaving the boys to run the café and gym. Perhaps the trio will meet up with Cilan's father/mother later in the series? That would be kind of cool...

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Thanks for letting me join, I'd love it if they meet up with Dento's father/mother some time soon. Feel like writing some fanfictions now =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back