• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

does the "beginning trainer" change?

Years
so I was wondering if the "beginning trainer" thing you start with changes over time as you do more on PC. I want to know cause if it does I'll leave it alone but if it doesn't Im gonna change it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
You're talking about user titles, right? Well, it changes with post count (although I forget what the titles become), but you can also change it yourself to whatever you want in the User CP.

Years
yea, if your talking about user titles, you can go to 'Edit Your Details' and if you scroll down, it'll say 'change user title.'
also, I never knew they changed with post count :O

Years
If you don't personalise the message under your username, it still changes depending on post count. Mine hasn't been changed since I joined and it's not Beginning Trainer anymore, if that answers your question.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
And before anyone asks, assuming they haven't been changed:

Beginning Trainer - 0 posts
Trainer - 120 posts
Advanced Trainer - 500 posts
Gym Leader - 800 posts
Elite Four - 1500 posts
Pokémon Master - 3000 posts
Pokémon-de-Superb - 5000 posts
Poké-perfecto - 8000 posts
OMG - I Have too Much Time on my Hands! - 12000 posts

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Since this is sort of related to this, is it possible to not have a usertitle at all?

Back